Kydex Bender with my blade in-house?

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a Kydex sheath for my recently acquired Hell Razor. I've been in touch with both Mr. Brown and Al (AZWELKE), but unfortunately neither have this one in-house, and I'd prefer not to send the knife. It's the 2008 special edition, 3/16ths version that I bought off the exchange. I thought this one was pretty much the same as the original "combat grade," but I may be wrong.

So, do any of you Kydex benders out there have this blade and would be willing to make me a pancake style sheath?

Thanks,
Tony

sJH7pvrl.jpg

If it doesn't say 2008 Special Edition on it, it isn't. To my eyes, it looks like somebody stripped and cleaned off a bit of the oxides from a Combat Grade.

If it doesn't say 2008 Special Edition on it, it isn't. To my eyes, it looks like somebody stripped and cleaned off a bit of the oxides from a Combat Grade.
It’s very faint, but in the right light I can make it out. When I first saw it, I thought the same, but the marking is there, as the seller stated. Well, it was before I cleaned up some of the oxidation with high grit sandpaper.

In any case, it looks like a typical Gen 1, 3/16ths stock.

Back