• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Kydex Sheath for SRKW M9 $40 Shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

XJ-linux

Gold Member
SOLD. Thanks BF!

Stumbled across some long lost kydex for a Swamprat M9. Great condition; never been out of the house. I have no idea who made it. I believe it was fitted to a LE as it was very snug on the CG/coated M9 I use to own. My M9 was a safe queen and I didn't want to risk smoothing the blade coating, so it only has had a knife in it one time. I'm asking $OLD all in; includes USPS Priority with tracking and I'll eat any fees. Please PM me with any questions.
Thanks!

Last edited:
You had me for a moment there... I thought the blade was coming with it... If anyone else has an M9LE they want to sell, let me know... and then I will also buy this sheath to go along with it. ;)

You had me for a moment there... I thought the blade was coming with it... If anyone else has an M9LE they want to sell, let me know... and then I will also buy this sheath to go along with it. ;)

Cmon man, commit!
Buy the sheath, that'll get you looking for an M9LE that much more!!!

I have one I was just going to post. Pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back