• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Good L.A. Saiga is GREAT TO DEAL WITH

Good to know, just complete a purchase that’s in transit.
update: received package from L.A. Saiga L.A. Saiga , item was as good as if not better then description, packaged well and delivered a day early. I would not hesitate dealing with Rylan a man of his word, thank you!

Last edited:
I had a great deal with him as well. He overlooked a sheath that was supposed to come with the knife and shipped it the next day, probably spent more shipping it than it cost. Gent is aces.

I've done 2 good deals with him. great fella, true to his word.

I Have Had Multiple Dealing With Rylan, He Is Top-Shelf All The Way_
:thumbsup:

I also whole-heartedly agree on L.A. Saiga. We just completed a transaction that was stretched out a bit thanks to the struggling USPS but the knife arrived, undamaged and exactly as described. Saiga closely communicated with me throughout the process and bird-dogged the tracking number until the knife safely arrived. So excellent communication and attentiveness to detail are definitely attributes. I wouldn't hesitate doing business with him again. Peace.

I also whole-heartedly agree on L.A. Saiga. We just completed a transaction that was stretched out a bit thanks to the struggling USPS but the knife arrived, undamaged and exactly as described. Saiga closely communicated with me throughout the process and bird-dogged the tracking number until the knife safely arrived. So excellent communication and attentiveness to detail are definitely attributes. I wouldn't hesitate doing business with him again. Peace.
Thank you sir.
BF lets me try stuff and learn a lot about knives. Ya'll are wonderful.
Thank you

Back