1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  2. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

L.T. Wright Overland Machete

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades (Individual)' started by Tom Howard, Jul 11, 2020.

1. Tom Howard

Tom Howard Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 25, 2016
    - SOLD: L.T. Wright Overland Machete - SOLD

- Condition – Used, in good condition. This machete has been carried and used. The edge has some patina spots from being used on vegetation and some spots on the handle, also the blade’s finish has some wear marks and scuffing from use. Overall the machete is in good condition and will make a great user.
    - Steel - 1075
    - Edge – Factory edge, still sharp enough to slice paper
    - Handle - Natural Canvas Micarta - Matte
    - Sheath – Leather, in good condition and very well made
    - Fit and Finish – The handle is beautifully done, and the blade looks good too
    - Pictures - https://imgur.com/a/S0lvPBQ

Thanks for looking,
    Don

TERMS:
    - The items, and signs of use, are described to the best of my abilities. Please note that the item is USED and may show additional signs of use that I may have failed to notice.
    - Please post "I'll take it" in this thread and follow up with a PM/Conversation (or provide your contact information) for payment information. I reserve the right to sell, or not sell, to whomever I choose.
    - I accept PayPal Goods and Services. The fees and shipping costs to the CONUS are included in the price. I am not interested in trades
    - Shipping will be through USPS with tracking number and insurance. I will add signature confirmation at your request. I will do my best to ship within 1-2 business days of receiving payment.
    - By purchasing you assume all liability and responsibility for purchasing, owning, and using the items safely and in compliance with all applicable laws.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2020
    beestokk likes this.
  2. TheTennesseeD

TheTennesseeD Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 23, 2008
    ill take this one