Lachhu Monster Khukuri

I want a better shot of the elephant tattoo.

Always wanted to get a tattoo myself but I'm skeered of needles.

Wanted to get the Nina, Pinta, and Santa Maria all on my chest sinking during the last administration but that's a whole lot of need pokes.

Good god man!! That's a behemoth!!! I'm using your thumb for scale on the spine, and even if we had the same sized thumbs that's freakin thick!! Probably between ¾-1"?

You gonna take this thing to some trees? Or you gonna spare the forest on this one?

It's true. Bigger really is better.

I'd kind of forgotten the HI medallion, its still looking good.

I want a better shot of the elephant tattoo.

Always wanted to get a tattoo myself but I'm skeered of needles.

Wanted to get the Nina, Pinta, and Santa Maria all on my chest sinking during the last administration but that's a whole lot of need pokes.

It's an optical illusion!
IMG_9118_zpssxhhb870.jpg~original

Good god man!! That's a behemoth!!! I'm using your thumb for scale on the spine, and even if we had the same sized thumbs that's freakin thick!! Probably between ¾-1"?

You gonna take this thing to some trees? Or you gonna spare the forest on this one?

Thanks SG I might take a couple swings for fun but it's really overkill for pretty much any task short of chopping up a semi truck :eek:

Was that pen knife a custom order? Very cool.

Yessir it was a custom order, 17.5" and 'bout 3 pounds.

Did you cry much when you got that? If you don't wanna say so in front of everybody, just say the water flows downstream and I'll understand.

Did you cry much when you got that? If you don't wanna say so in front of everybody, just say the water flows downstream and I'll understand.

Nah it wasn't bad... the one on my chest hurt like a sonofagun though!

If you look at it long enough the ear could be a head turned to the side.

And the normal left front leg has no foot that shows. Mess's with your head some.

Wow it's very massive can you give a spine measure absolutely sir? Actually how thick it's in MM?? Achieve 20mm??
Boots boy:

You are asking a question about a posting on a thread that's more than 3 years old. Good luck getting an answer from Philllll.

If you are asking because you are considering buying an HI knife, be aware that they are handmade and no two are exactly alike, including spine thickness.

Most HI blades have spine thickness in the range 1/4" - 3/8", with some of the larger models occasionally reaching 7/16". Anything above 1/2" spine thickness is very rare, and would be on a knife that most people would not have the strength to swing. Even the largest, heaviest blades rarely exceed 1/2" in spine thickness.

Back