Laci Szabo has two new out.

The weekly scan of Laci's site pays off yet again!

at www.szaboinc.com You'll find two bran new blades from the ever so slightly demented mind of Laci.

1.) The American. This thing looks like someone took a double edged Randall blade and accidentally dropped it in a vat of acid, perminantely scaring it for life. And in all honesty the knife looks like it's got emotional issues as well. :)

2.) The Hells Canyon survival knife. (might have botched the name on that one I haven't looked within the last 9 hours or so) This critter looks like a skinner of some sort that I personally look at and go "Ok Laci, I don't get it. I know it's got something evil to it but I haven't figured it out yet" I just think I'm missing something when I look at this blade. Reguardless if it comes from Laci you can bet it'll do what it's supposed to do even if your not entirely sure what it's supposed to do.

In summary I can't exactly remember all the stats and such but I think both knives have an overall length of around 11 inches and both run around $300. Go have a peek guys.

Hmm, I like the look of the Hell's Canyon. I'm guessing the deep cutout on the spine is for whacking through wood with a baton? The handle looks really ergo too.

The blade on the Hell's Canyon looks a lot like the UUK blade. Flick back to the top of the page to compare them.

Back