• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.
  • Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

lamnia.com

CapitalizedLiving

Gold Member
I love these guys - best selection of production, semi-custom and custom Finnish knives I have seen. I could buy some of this stuff domestically but the supply is more limited and not restocked as often.

Besides that, there are many custom makers from Finland represented here. I bought a custom here and it was cheaper than a similarly-sized puukko direct from the maker, made with better materials, and with no wait. I don't know what more I could ask for.

Oh, and the shipping isn't bad either. Yes, it's more of a wait if you're not in Finland. But it's worth it.

Yup, I've found lamnia to offer a variety of good european knives, not commonly in stock in the US.

After I opened this thread I bought an EnZo from them. I couldn't get it cheaper in the U.S., shipping included.

To see the Finnish stuff, go to their site and follow the path Knives and Folding Knives > Knives > Category > Finnish Puukko Knives.

I'm a big fan of Lamnia, especially now that the Euro isn't doing so hot. Their prices on European made knives are unbeatable, if I were to buy a Lionsteel it would 100% be from Lamnia.

I've bought from them four times, and they are outstanding in every way. Any questions are answered quickly, and they ship usually same day as ordered. Great prices too. Two thumbs up. RP

I've bought from them twice and they have been great to deal with!

yes, I like lamnia too. am waiting for them to stock up on the kupilka camp cutlery :)

About 6-8 business days. Generally it takes about 4 days to get through US customs and about 2 days from there to me.

Back