• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD Lansky Deluxe Set with Some Extras

20yard

Gold Member
Lightly used Lansky Deluxe Knife Sharpening system with some extras. Stones are in great shape. Probably only 5 or 6 knives sharpened on it. Includes the following stones:

1. 70 - Extra Coarse
2. 120 - Coarse
3. 280 - Medium
4. 600 - Fine
5. 1000 - Ultra Fine
6. 2000 - "Saphire"
7. Leather strop

Clamp is in great shape but has a little tape residue on it. Includes case, a couple extra guide rods and some extra hardware bits as seen in pics. Oil bottle is not included. If it's not in the pics, it's not included, but I'm pretty sure this is the entire set minus the honing oil. Rods will be removed from stone holders for shipping.

SOLD PayPal F&F shipped in CONUS. Priced to move, so price is firm. I know, I like to save an extra $5 as much as the next guy. It really does feel good to get an even better deal on top of an already good deal. But no...

Messages via PM here only. No email. If you can't PM because you are a non-paying member then you will have to figure out how to rectify that.

Thanks for looking.

IMG_6722.JPG

IMG_6723.JPG

IMG_6724.JPG
SOLD

Last edited:
Back