• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Lansky Sharpening System--Smiths DCS4--Sharpening Supplies & **COACH PURSE**

All prices are shipped. Flat rate Priority mail. No trade offers please. Paypal ONLY please. International shipping is welcome, although you will have to cover the extra shipping expenses. Please PM or Email if something interests you.

Lansky Standard Sharpening System Includes Fine Diamond stone, and the stand which can be mounted to a table. Sharpened maybe 5 kitchen knives with this. Works great just doesn't get much use anymore. All of the stones are in excellent condition. $30 or best REASONABLE offer.

Smiths DCS4 Diamond Coarse & Fine stones. Used a few times still in excellent shape. Tossing in the Smiths Pocket Pal, Gerber Diamond Rod, and no name sharpening rod. All for $25 or best REASONABLE offer.

Coach Purse Selling this for my wife. Authentic, lightly used and very clean. Roughly 12'' long, and 7 inches tall. $50

Thank you for looking! Please contact me (email or PM) with and questions.

Lansky Standard Sharpening System Includes Fine Diamond stone, and the stand which can be mounted to a table. Sharpened maybe 5 kitchen knives with this. Works great just doesn't get much use anymore. All of the stones are in excellent condition. $30 or best REASONABLE offer.
Email sent on this with a question.

ETA: I'll take the sharpening system and stand as per our emails.

Last edited:
If for whatever reason the Lansky system deal doesn't work out I'd like to take 2nds with immediate Paypal.

Thank you,

Sharpening system is pending payment. Coach purse is OBO, we can work out a deal if someone is interested.

Back