Large Moki Fish Owl Sheath

Hi folks,

I just bought this knife and would like to find the Moki sheath for it (nylon with leather on the front). They come with a leather pocket slip now, instead. It’s a really nice slip, but I wanted a sheath while hiking. Does anyone have an idea where I could purchase the sheath? Thanks so much for your thoughts!

Good luck. I spent some time recently looking for a replacement sheath for my Glory, the original is getting frayed around the edges after years of carry. But I couldn't find one. You might need to contact Moki directly. Let us know what you find.

Hi folks,

I just bought this knife and would like to find the Moki sheath for it (nylon with leather on the front). They come with a leather pocket slip now, instead. It’s a really nice slip, but I wanted a sheath while hiking. Does anyone have an idea where I could purchase the sheath? Thanks so much for your thoughts!
I just bought a large Moki Fish Owl, and it came with that sheath... I really don't think I'll ever use it, as it carries so nicely in my pocket. If you want it, you can have it.

Back