• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Large Sebenza 21 Glorious SOLD

BeaverTail_Hunter

Gold Member
Large Sebenza 21 Glorious SOLD
I will pay fees and shipping.

First "I'll take it" followed with payment, gets it.

Very nice, so I rarely carried it and only sliced a piece of paper or two. No sense in this sitting around and collecting dust. Very good condition and comes with the box, birthcard, all contents.

Not interested in trades. Not interested in shipping outside of the US.

I bought this from a dealer that had it sitting in a case with a sticker on the blade. After cleaning the blade, I can still see a faint "mark" on the blade from where that sticker was applied. You would have to be aware of it to know it is there and you only see it in certain angles/light conditions. I have tried to capture it in the pics (look at the blade pic and look for a skinny rectangle are of slight darker color). Like I said, I barely notice it but I want to be 100% clear.

VXnaJcw.jpg

D28Yy5S.jpg

3Hz5nxf.jpg

dGgtMTG.jpg

Last edited:
Would you be interested in a trade for a brand new never carried benchmade morpho and light carried protech godson tuxedo.

Only interested in CRK knives for the most part and VERY interested in CASH :)
Trying to get my first CRK looking for a large sebenza. I collect mostly automatics and flippers. Never have even held a 21 my daily carry is a PM2 and it always has blade play.

Trying to get my first CRK looking for a large sebenza. I collect mostly automatics and flippers. Never have even held a 21 my daily carry is a PM2 and it always has blade play.

You will not regret the purchase. I used to own 6-7 PM2s. Now I own zero.

Back