Large Sebenza/Insingo FULL BACK SPACERS...

I have Five (5) carbon fiber backspacers sitting on the finish bench... fit large 21 and supposedly fit the 31 but I personally cannot confirm that.

HbdhC2L.jpg

oK9bEMr.jpg

jbeieYW.jpg

Last edited:
I have Five (5) carbon fiber backspacers sitting on the finish bench... fit large 21 and supposedly fit the 31 but I personally cannot confirm that.

HbdhC2L.jpg

oK9bEMr.jpg

jbeieYW.jpg
Interested. Can’t PM yet. Is there an email address I need to reply to?

Will you be making the carbon fiber back spacers for the SMALL Sebenza 31?

HbdhC2L.jpg

oK9bEMr.jpg

jbeieYW.jpg

Any left? :)

Just my luck lol. I think a smooth, non proud red canvas micarta backspacer for my inkosi insingo would look awesome. Does anybody else do these?

I've decided to no longer machine back spacers for CRK knives.
Bummer.

I’ve been quietly holding out for a run of geared orange Umnumzaan back spacers since you shared your prototypes.

Bummer.

I’ve been quietly holding out for a run of geared orange Umnumzaan back spacers since you shared your prototypes.

I'm sorry to disappoint.

The Umnumzaan spacers had too much flex due to the long cantilever arm design. G10 just doesn't have the necessary Young's modulus... i.e.... stiffness. I've explored the purchase of a CNC mill to machine them out of Titanium and timascus but that's a fiscal pipe dream.

I'm sorry to disappoint.

The Umnumzaan spacers had too much flex due to the long cantilever arm design. G10 just doesn't have the necessary Young's modulus... i.e.... stiffness. I've explored the purchase of a CNC mill to machine them out of Titanium and timascus but that's a fiscal pipe dream.

Thanks for the reply. :)
It explains why the Zaan spacers never came to fruition. They sure looked cool though!

Hmm... I'm not sure I'm the best one to answer that question. I do not know the ins and outs of CRK knives.

What I consider and observe to be minimal clearance of the Insingo blade to the lanyard hole is just my opinion. Not sure what CRK deems tight or minimal. I stated previously that their blade stop design is solid and positively stops the blade when closed... and I can't see an over travel issue where the tip might contact.

I can't know if maybe I'm being overly cautious. I just would not want to put these back spacers out there and have one damage a customer's blade.
Boomer52 did you ever complete this backspaced or do you know of an option? I just noticed the one I bought had a backspaced and the blade strikes

Back