• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Last Call for a While - All Offers Welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have several knives for trade, and I'm willing to consider anything of similar value. My goal is to get a few "new" knives to try out and hopefully settle on a few keepers at some point. I just have too many knives that I don't use much because I have something else I like a little more.

1. D. Farmer Drop Point - I don't know the specifics on this knife, as I'm not the original owner. There are a few threads on D. Farmer Knives here on Blade Forums that might be worth looking into if this knife interests you. I believe Mr. Farmer is retired, but he had a good reputation.

2. Battle Horse Knives Birch River - O1 with green micarta. Knife is a little loose in the sheath. Nice knife, great shape, but I picked up a Childress that's a better fit.

3. CRKT Sting 3B - Very lightly used.

4. Hinderer XM-18 3.5" Bowie - Knife is in great shape. Bought here on the exchange. Carried some, but seldom used. Some marks on the titanium lock side. Comes with box and peanuts, but no card. I often found myself hesitating to use this one because of the price, so hopefully it goes to somebody without those reservations. I'd like to trade this one for 2 or 3 knives of lesser value, but I'm willing to trade 1-1.

5. Spyderco Delica 4 Zome Green - VG10 with flat grind. Overall great condition, but a small amount of wear on the pocket clip. I forgot to flip the knife to show the clip in the pictures, but I can send additional shots if you're interested.

7. Great Eastern #62 Farm & Field Pocket Carver - Maroon linen micarta. Bought as new, but it does have a few small freckles of patina. I opened it up to look at it, and then put it back in its tube.

1DpIcar.jpg

GIlDvv9.jpg

Thanks for looking. Please let me know if you have any questions or would like additional photographs of a knife you're interested in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back