Last Day's Gift Knives for 12/24

she often has other ones yo, never hurts to ask! i guess my brain blanked out petros going for the seax? ;p

EMS
8.5 inch 8 ounce Mini Mirco Bowie by Bhakta. Satisal wood handle. $40
Hard to resist aint it? I went scrolling through to see if anyone grabbed this yet.

I think i may have to copy your singature Gehazi
"I think I have H.I a problem/addiction"
I got a problem with them AKB's alone much less the rest of the models:rolleyes:!

...I ordered 3 micros instead. ...
One of these days were gonna get the dreaded "All Gone" on them Micros:eek:

I'm always hopeful they'll make more when the time comes but long as I got my original 1st generation I'll be ok.....................

My oldest asked if I could get one with a blade under 3" so he can wear it on his railroad job.......................
The desire is alive and well.

Incase you didn't, you need to send an email for the one(s) you want. As that desides who gets it. And also post a ems (email sent sent) as common curtutsey so Yangdu doesn't get multiple emails from people thinking its still available.

I already did, on both counts.

Thanks,

Bill D.

Hard to resist aint it? I went scrolling through to see if anyone grabbed this yet...
One of these days were gonna get the dreaded "All Gone" on them Micros:eek:

Yeah, I have a weakness for great bargains, especially items that might be hard to find later. (I noticed that Bhakta and some other kamis like Tirtha aren't listed on Yangdu's "Merry Christmas" post today. I guess they are now working "freelance" for HI whenever they can find time for it.)

Good eye, I didn't catch that. I think Bhakta is indeed freelancing, I thought Tirtha was officially back but I got nothing to back that up with.

I'm dinking around doing a little polishing on my Bura hunter this evening. Happy Christmas eve thoughts running through my head.

I just love HI knives. Wish I could carry more on me all the time. Just love to hold em now and again.

Yeah, I have a weakness for great bargains, especially items that might be hard to find later. (I noticed that Bhakta and some other Kamis like Tirtha aren't listed on Yangdu's "Merry Christmas" post today. I guess they are now working "freelance" for HI whenever they can find time for it.)
Ah! Bhakta too I missed that. I did notice Tirtha was not listed so maybe your right about the freelance. I wasnt sure about Loc either because we dont see a lot from him? Overall They sure have a great bunch of talent!

887ac981b2b053d0afc2358a463bc565

Im sanding on a Bura as well. Are we addicts or not? You got two of them hunters dont you? They were really nice.

ndog did you win that bura bowie on the other site with a dan koster side knife? great addition to the collection.

ndog did you win that bura bowie on the other site with a dan koster side knife? great addition to the collection.

Yes sir its mine! Your old Bura has a brother now! That Koster skinner is a really fine knife. It fits the hand just perfect. The whole set definitely had some wear so im cleaning it all up. Ill post a new thread later when im done and show them together. I think it was "Dannyinjapan"'s blade first. Theres some real history to this blade. Youd like it!

excellent man, so glad they both got home with you :D!!! they do truly find their owners!

Yup, got one from Kismet and the second from Steely so I can leave the Kismet one mint.

Hope to send it to Pugs sometime soon and get a nice suit for it. I carry it in my little front bag for now which works good.

It doesn't need much, just kind of cleaning up the blade, not a high polish but clean satin finish. Great user but I want to keep it nice, it's a Bura and commands love and respect.

I just love HI knives. Wish I could carry more on me all the time. Just love to hold em now and again.

Amen! Jut got my Bawanna Mini Micro Bowie yesterday and she will ride my hip at work from now on. Got two more belt type knives coming in and one more on my hip and the other will do kitchen duty for me every morning/evening. These are the coolest/best knives in the world to me.

I check my email this morning and I see a reply for Yangdu, I got DD on BC and Seax. Thanks Yangdu!!
Merry Christmas!!

great stuff today and crazy low prices!!
Mini bowie's for $40!!!
Anyway, ems for the following and i hope Yangdu has some extra's:

18 inch 37 ounce Bonecutter by Keshar Lal. Dhar wood handle. $95.

14 inch 15 ounce Seax by Yuvraj. Dhar wood handle. $95.

10 inch 8 ounce Kumar Karda by Yuvraj. Horn handle. $50

Yes she did, that's the reason I always send ems to Yangdu even someone else claim it already

yep, it pays if you really like a model to go ahead and ask ; she always lets you know, and sets it aside fairly if you asked first or in one of the first emails.

very few people with as much dedication to their customers as yangdu in any industry. so happy to be here and be part of it! there is nothing better than buying an HI blade, because from every step you feel good about the company and the process.

petros you have got to post your collection one day man, I bet it is something to see by now!

Back