Last Day's Gift Knives for 12/24

I Have anything compare to you guys!! I start picking up HI blades only in the past year.

Hopefully in the next few months i will find some free time and take some pics!!

Thanks Conan...been wanting one for awhile, and this one is made by Tirtha, and I love his work, so I pulled the trigger on this one. Besides, it looks like it wanted to come home with me...:)

Hi new to this site .trying to find out some answers to 2 knives i got from my grand father one knife looks alnost exactly like the first one in group A. But looks old. Any help in pointing me in direction would be help.ty

Hi new to this site .trying to find out some answers to 2 knives i got from my grand father one knife looks alnost exactly like the first one in group A. But looks old. Any help in pointing me in direction would be help.ty

I suggest you open a new thread, to make sure the pictures don't get lost in-between other posts. I, for one, am very interested to see them. Welcome!

The Tirtha 16" 31oz CAK just arrived, and it's a BEAST! The girth on the handle is substantial, but allows a nice solid grip, and it isn't too big for a snap chop. I like the "flared" ends on the karda and chakma. The fullers that Tirtha put on this blade is crazy, deep and very definitive.

Needs a little work on the blade, some burr removal and sharpening of the blade via mousepad. The handle needs a little TLC near the buttplate, no big deal, just some polishing. It'll give me some "alone" time with her, and get to know her a little better, that's all. Lines, edge, the whole blade, just screams, made by Tirtha!

Here's the pics:

Thats sweet cul! Your right about them lines. These Kamis seem to be getting even better these days if thats possible. Tirtha makes an awesome blade! I dont have a huge hand but I really appreciate the larger girth. Helps index the blade better. You can keep it light in the hand and really snap some energy into your swing! Beautiful blade! Congratulations!

Back