Last Minutes Gift for 12/21

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
24 inch 44 ounce Bura Hanshee by Purna. Sadan wood handle. Usual fine work by Purna. $289. *SOLD*

21 inch 32 ounce dui chirra by Lachhu. Dhar wood handle. Sis tools. Great work by Lachhu. $145.

25'' 34 ounce Kumar Kobra by Keshar Lal's son Arjune. Horn handle. Lite and fast knife at $185. *SOLD*

27 inch 27 ounce Manjushree Sword by Purna. Single dragon carved satisal wood handle. Sword of wisdom for $245. *SOLD*

17 inch 26 ounce Tin chirra by Thamar. Sisau wood handle. $120. *SOLD*

*SOLD*

12 inch 10 ounce Sirupati by Arjune. Horn handle. Great holiday gift for your loved on at $85. *SOLD*

16.5 inch 26 ounce Farm knife by Arjune. Horn handle. $185. *SOLD*

Pashmina Pancho A
One size fits to all
$65.

Pashmina Pancho B
One size fits to all
$65.

Cotton Jola A

$35 *SOLD*

Cotton Jola B

$35 *SOLD*

Email to himimp@aol.com to get any or all
First come first served
Happy Holidays!

Last edited:
EMS for 17 inch 26 ounce Tin chirra by Thamar. Sisau wood handle. $120.

Done Deal. :thumbup:

Last edited:
Oh man. Love that Hanshee! It looks just like my Noah Special which is one of my favorite blades.

Hello John,

Your special order 7'' MMB had arrived here today.
Email me your mailing address and will ship today.
Thank you for your patience

EMS Sadan Hanshee

OMG Buddy!!! That is the NICEST blade I have seen in a very long time. I am truly envious... Congrats friend, I am glad it was you. Those style kukris where designed as fighters through and through. They were made for the higher ups who didn't need working blades or could afford multiple kukris

Please post pics&

Last edited:
All nice stuff! What a deal on the Lachhu DC! All the tools included. Im tempted but Christmas got me broke. What a great looking Farm knife! and i didnt even see the Hanshee...nope... its not there. Must be a mirage?

EMS Sadan Hanshee
Somehow I knew it was you that snagged that! Beautiful:thumbup:

The Kobra sings to me loudly.

Be a nice mate to a 25" Siru and 25" Chitlangi. Don't cha think?

The Kobra sings to me loudly.

Be a nice mate to a 25" Siru and 25" Chitlangi. Don't cha think?

If it sings loudly it can damage your hearing. I think it's the best thing to buy it, so you doesn't get any ear problems.

BB, as soon as I saw that Hanshee I could see your name plastered all over it haha I don't have enough teeth left for that or that beautiful ounce per inch Manjushree, which is my pick of the litter

What a beautiful bunch of offerings today! That Hanshee is sweet BB. I hope you have extra lightning rods in your home, you have amassed alot of metal [emoji2]

Bawanna, that KK is my pick as well. Arjune must be done with training by now, his work is fantastic!

I look forward to seeing his work when i have some teeth.

No takers on that farm knife? The Hamon on it looks wider than mine. Which reminds me I need to do some proper etching cycles on mine.

Back