Last Minutes Gift for 12/21

........BB, did you score that Kumar Manjushree with the Walnut handle?? Or did that get stealth sharked?

SG, i was not stealth sharked and had it. However, a dear friend of Auntie's inquired about it after the fact. Auntie told me of the predicament and after some thought I informed her to let it go to her friend. I believe in Karma and that, that Manjushree was seeking the other suitor. Auntie would have never asked unless it was important to her and after everything Auntie does for us all, could anyone ever say no? Goodness knows I certainly couldn't! Of course, in Aunti's typical wonderful style and good nature, she offered to have one made for me exactly how I want it. It will be at least 32" and pointed like the original one in question as that made it most appealing to me. What did I say of Karma? Good things come to those whom wait and Auntie is a most wonderful lady.:)

Definitely some good Karma points there buddy, and you're right about her asking I think. Your sword will find you for sure. Thanks for sharing :)

Maybe you could stop by philllllls and he'll let you play with his Noah Hanshee till you get back. Its still warm enough over there i bet you could chase some gators from his back yard! Should be fun!

That has to be very painful........

You're correct as usual, very!

Maybe you could stop by philllllls and he'll let you play with his Noah Hanshee till you get back. Its still warm enough over there i bet you could chase some gators from his back yard! Should be fun!

I was hoping to visit Phil when I was down this way but, being with my mom is taking up time. You're correct though, I should've brought my AK Mag since we're right on Alligator Alley. Maybe I should have Auntie ship the Hanshee and Tarwar here. Gotta have choices.

My Thamar Tin Chirra arrived today. I put extra shine on it with some autosol. Nice piece of a blade i must say. And thank you Yangdu for the christmas gift. A little mini kukri letter opener. :) That was a big surprise.

Last edited:
It is a beautiful blade - use it in good health Ballistol!

And yes, it helps to see and confirm my "infectious need" for one. ;)

That's a real beauty there with some exquisitely formed fullers and a fantastic high polish. You did well!

That's a fine idea! I'm curious just what this autosol stuff might be. I was thinking car wax but it might have a secret ingredient, sure did a nice job.

Tak so Meeka

Thanks Ballistol. I near fell out of the chair when I seen the quart price but then noticed the toothpaste size at a price I can maybe afford.
I'll be giving a try someday soon. Certainly seems to have a good rep.

Back