Last one out - turn out the lights

I'm guessing Bear Mountain Tomahawks is over. Sad. I really wanted my VTAC sheath that I ordered months back. I do hope all is well with Suzanne and Hers.

Wow, what is it about tomahawk makers? It almost seems like they are too successful and can't keep up and then disappear into the night.

I hope all is well with Suzanne and her family. Hopefully, BMT will bounce back.

We're still here just sadly backed up beyond belief. Silas, I'm sorry about your original delay. I've just been doing an inventory recently and noticed that your package was there, ready to go but hadn't been shipped. You can expect it shortly.

Some of you may now we've been embroiled in a all consuming lawsuit that has just sucked the fun out of being creative but we're turning that around and should have some great news for you later this week.

Silas, also look for a private message from me.

We have been shipping from inventory but are backed up on the Rogers' Rangers Spike Hawk and hopefully will have that remedied here shortly.

Thank you everyone for your patience and behind the scenes support.

Anyone with any questions please feel free to email at owner@bmtomahawks.com With Paul in the hospital I haven't been manning the phones full-time.

WOOHOO!!! Suzanne is back! Glad to hear from you and Glad that your seeing some light at the end of the tunnel. :thumbup:

I sent you an email.

Sorry to hear about Paul! :( Our best wishes for his recovery, whatever that may be.

Its good to hear things are going to come back in line, our thoughts have been with y'all.

YAY!! Glad to see you're still kicking. I look forward to seeing good things happen here.

What does one have to do to get a reply from Bear Mountain/Suzanne? I placed an order on 12-08-06. In March I talked to Suzanne and was told it would be ready in a few weeks. Nothing happened. A few months later I sent an e-mail and left a phone mssg, with no reply back. After reading this post last month, I tried again. I sent a copy of my order via e-mail and also left a phone message,again with no reply back! I think I have been patient enough. It's been over ten months! I believe its time I took my business elsewhere.

Holy Crap! Just when I'm about to give up I get an e-mail from Suzanne.She thanked me for my patience and wanted to know if I still wanted my hawk. Yes ,yes of course I still want my hawk. I guess my patience paid off. Thank You Suzanne We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope."
-Martin Luther King, Jr.

The lawsuit is still taking up our time. We are working Pro Se, so we have had to learn to be lawyers. So far, we are holding our own. We are wanting to take this into court to prove everything that has been said, then after we win, we will be free to speak freely about this case and everything that led up to it, without fear of being sued again. The case goes to court in 4 weeks.

On a good note, we have started production again and currently we are trying to get old orders and new orders shipped. If anyone has an old order in, we are emailing everyone to make sure you still want your order before we charge your Credit Card and ship it.

We apologize for the delays, and hope the court case doesn't bother us too much more. We have most of everything we need (Evidence, statements, etc.), so we should be able to keep up on orders.

Back