Last Stand; Kukri In Hand

Hmmm. I want in on this action. I am a bit poor on the gun front so if you don't mind I will go two fisted with the Khurks. A 25" Chitlangi in my right hand and a 21" Chitlangi in my left. Might go with just both of my 21" Chitlangi until things go bad and save the 25" Chitlangi and my 25" Kobra for the last stand.

oHHH mUNK,"trust me" it will be S & D,Durba in one hand & HI Deer handled Karambit (hee,hee)in the other.......then.......! bwaaaa!
THE DUCK! :cool:

Mark, you can be two fisted if you prefer the hand to hand by the wall, but I've a spare AK I can let you have.

munk

edit- OK Duck of Death. You got it. Behind the lines, Search and Destroy, and disavoy all knowledge of your actions. Make it mean, Duck, make it mean.

Munk,
No problem!:D Jusk one thing I ask,when it's all over ......"PLEASE"!! Don't make me sit & listen to Semper tell his LI.....I mean STORIES of his time in the Marines.....once he starts.......!! :barf:
THE DUCK! :cool:

OK.

This is what happens when it comes to broody, over-cast days, and munk starts introspecting about a long, hard winter inside.

First, he (apparently) envisions being attacked by the rogue Ricky Ricardo s
"Oh, and they scream: AI YI YI YI YI !! "

Next, he INVITES people to his 'hide-away.' Munk, munk, munk....it is NOT a hideaway if you tell folks where it is. You skipped lesson three. Re-read the chapter and answer the questions on pages 57-61. There will be a quiz.

Third, does the Playboy model abandoned woman have low self-esteem? I AM a comforter, after all.

Third, make sure there are Johnsonville Bratwurst at the barbeque, with saurkraut and plochman's bright yellow mustard, and SALT (amazing how many people forget the salt.)

Third, ear protection or after a few minutes the entire entourage will be saying "what?" Over there! "what?" OVER THERE! "What?" Great comic possibilities, but not real practical.

Third, DIJ as Sargent York? hmmm. He admitted he needs practice. Not sure he should be alone, but. Fine.

Third, Don't trust the duck. Quackipi are renown for their duplicity and dissention creating.

and finally, Third: Why a "last-ditch" stand? Couldn't you just move to another "ditch?" Lotsa ditches.

and finally, Third: You need a battle cry to match "AI YI YI YI YI !! " of the attacking Rickys...

I offer for your consideration one of my personal favorites:

"TAKE HIM."

Kis
Enjoy every sandwich

"I propose, "munk's secret Montana compound," as our meet point."

...I'll bet you can rent Ted Kaczynski's old place for cheap.

Last I saw of that, it was on a flatbed truck heading south.

Duck of Death- we have a problem; once Semper's been in the field you will no doubt have to listen to his NEW stories, let alone the old ones.

The secret compound is available for any one who emails- but for privacy reasons I won't post it on the forum.

I have no comment on the ditch.

munk

Bobbalu! Bobbalu!

after this thread i think we all have some 'splainin' to do.

jake

munk said:
Mark, you can be two fisted if you prefer the hand to hand by the wall, but I've a spare AK I can let you have.

munk

edit- OK Duck of Death. You got it. Behind the lines, Search and Destroy, and disavoy all knowledge of your actions. Make it mean, Duck, make it mean.

I did not know that I needed to break out the heavy, HEAVY hitters. In that case I will use my 21" Fox Folly in my right hand and a 20" villager AK in my off hand, one of my most beloved khurks by the way. I will keep a 21" GRS around for when I am to tired to swing the Folly anymore, it is still heavy but swings much "lighter" (if that makes sense) then the Folly. If those don't work then I will just reload clips for you guys and talk pooop to the bad guys! :D

{runs to paint store , lowes, pool supply and radio shack}
put me on perimeter defense right hand 22" chainperi left hand 18" chainperi hanging around neck "The Clacker"
Demon (boom boom) Tessu

Hey Danny,
I will bring us a small grill so we can be properly fed on ribs and serloin tips. Do you prefer hot saki with your beef or cold beer? :cool: Must have beef to fight the evil hoards!! :D

oh yeah! Italian sausage as well.
I may be of German /English descent, but I love italian food.
Fried sausage and peppers for me.
I can see ok for sniping, but my scope is not exactly top of the line.
I got it from the russians for about 200$
It has the illuminated night reticle and distance-calculating stadia, but I dont really know how to use it yet.
I will just sort of shoot, watch for movement, and shoot again.
(repeat until sausages are ready)

As a matter of fact, Kismet, I received the Sargeant York Award in 1995.
(Not a joke - ROTC award)
york.gif

You two darn well better have a line of food hitting the grill and LEAVING the grill to our comrades in the field. None of this food into the Barbecue area, food never come out.

munk

Of course munk, but we may have to taste test everything. You know... to make sure the enemy didn't posion anything. Just thinking of the troops on this one. ;)

Well I'm convinced. The only one who could invade the U.S. is the U.S.

Well after I get my 444 Hemi installed in my Rollator I'll take my AK-47 and scare up the bad guys outta the brush for Tsimi so he can S&D without hurting himself. We have to take care of our Elders ya know.:rolleyes: :D

I'll mount my 22" Foxy Folly on one wheel and the 27" Royal Banspati on the other side, that'll finally take care of that stinky brass handled SOB along with anything that gets alongside of me!!!!:p :D
Will be good fer cutting new trails through the Montana brush and lowly chokecherries too!!!!

The Rollator will be foot controlled so I'll have use of both hands so will carry my BGRS in one hand and the 18" AK in the other fer the hard shelled Orcs and any other bad guys, or gals for that matter, ya know.
They bust like a fat Junebug when stomped on when hit properly with a good khuk!:barf: :rolleyes:

I'll also mount the Ruger 10/.22 on the front of the V-8 Powered Rollator just fer giggles and grins and waste all of the Orc food that gets in front of me with my new 50 and if I can find 'em 100 round .22 calibre mags.

I'll even loan Tsimi my old SMLE that is if he's still able to lift one. It's agood ol' bolt action that's just his speed.
As long as the guys on the barbie keep me supplied with an ample amount of moose tongue and sweetbreads I'll put ya all to shame!!!!:cool: :rolleyes: :p :D

I am nuts for doing it. But so is everyone here. I would prefer my 21"GS and 18"AK and backup with WW11. I also have an 8MM and 7MM that I have made 500 yard shot with shot placement was 1/2 to 1" grouping. Never had any reason to go passed 500 till now. By the way Have any of you herd of INFOWARS.COM and if so what is your take on him. As long as I die fighting I'll be happy.

Back