Last Stand; Kukri In Hand

"...the "General" we've been waiting for"

general.jpg

A leader the the troops can trust and believe in ...I nominate General Bruise Leee!

Now hold on, comrades.
I never agreed to any damn rotation away from the grill.
HQ sends me thirty pounds of salisbury steak, twenty pounds of frozen chicken breast and two pounds of kobe steaks.
If I give out the kobe steak to a few soldiers, its going to cause problems, right?
So, Nasty, Mark, Steely and I will "dispose" of said "unnecessary" rations (along with a honey dijon sauce and some red wine) and we will grill you wonderful boys a veritable feast of chicken breast and salisbury steak.
You can't beat that with a stick, right?

Danny, it's only fair to rotate, and let everyone have a turn at the grill. That's just the way it is. Go on out to the line, kill a few Aliens, and you'll feel better.
\

munk

BillTheCat said:
"...the "General" we've been waiting for" A leader the the troops can trust and believe in ...I nominate General Bruise Leee!
Dayum!!!! Bruise does have a bunch of medals don't he!!!!:eek: :cool: :D :cool: :eek:

I don't know though.... Can a man with flat ears ever be trusted....:rolleyes: :confused: Oh well hell, what's a flat ear problem among friends anyway...:rolleyes:

I second Bruise's nomination!!!!:D :p

Alright, it's been seconded. The Chair recognizes the motion to nominate Bruise lee for General of the Montana Compound. Are there any other nominations?

I'd like to go on record as saying I'm against this idea; it is foolish, it can only lead to chaos and disorder, and it is unseemly. It is much like allowing the match control of the dynamite.

Are there any further motions?

munk

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT;

SOMEONE JUST WROTE TO ME SAYING HE COULDN'T GET BEHIND GUNNING DOWN LIBERALS.

That is not what this thread is about. I said any people who'd been indoctrinated, to kill, or at least that is what I met. I know this is the political season but this thread is not about conservatives or liberals. History is full of examples of people whose brains are mugged by politics and or religion, to the point they do horrible things. I expect till the end of time there will always be a ridge somewhere where these unfortunates are 'pouring over'.

Thank you,

and now will someone please pass along another case of ammo? I've run out.

munk

Roadrunner showed up with the swag from the Armory. We have established full double redundant perimeter fire with range cards as promised. Considering that he and I now control both the Khompound and all of the triggersfor the Claymores, I nominate myself as General and Roadrunner as Citizen-President.

Any objections? hehehe...

BTW, we also have the only keg tap.

I don't post much these days--suppose I don't make friends anonymously any better than in person. However, I'm going to give this a shot.

WWII is the preferred khuk out of my collection, which features a couple AKs, seax, chitalangi, kobra, sirupati, Tibetan sword, and AK bowie (post office says they have the Napoleon and M43 there, but I haven't been able to get over there yet). Best combination of fast cutting (it's a Bura) for clearing the mob and utility for my journey through the devastated, apocolyptic landscape.

I consider it the primary weapon, between it and the Mossberg 500. Reason--you can't carry infinite ammo. Damned freeways are too clogged to drive out. Looks like I'm going to have to walk out.

Shotgun is used mostly for large crowds. WWII (named Mata Coocooey, en Espanol) is the most needed for practical survival and defense.

I have about 365 miles to walk, give or take, to reach any particular safe group... Gonna be a long month...

--Rip

The WWll is a real favorite of mine- 18"

Nasty, I hereby second the motion to nominate Nasty General.
We'll have the election shortly, military style, show of hands, and if Bruise doesn't show, you're it.

What the heck am I going to be doing around here?

munk

munk said:
What the heck am I going to be doing around here?

munk
Munk is the MAN behind the scene correlating Foreign Un-Aid or Whateverthehellitis and General Gopher. You might say The General's Aide.:D :cool:

Munk as the first order of business can't you do something about them damned smilies moving around all over the place? Yea, they're doin it again!:rolleyes: :grumpy: :barf: :mad:

I've always disliked smileys, and look forward to the day they come over the Ridge in tens of thousands and I can smite them down.

munk

Look, generalissimos.

We control the BBQ. We aint gettin rotated. If you're hungry, come see us. IF you aint, get back to work.

(How do you like the Mess Hall? We forgot to make a door, but we're working it out..)

camp1.jpg

Well I see this old machinist's talents are needed back at the compound.
Gettin tired of eatin raw rabbit en quail ennyway.:barf: :(
Found a 30 gal drum, brand new mind you that has never had ennything in it so it's food safe.:cool:
I'll throw it on the front of the rollator along with some 3/4" angle iron I also found along with the battery powered welder that I got off a bunch of dead aliens and will head back.
Charcoal is abundant from Tsimi's S&D operations so will pick up some of that as well.:D
A new barbie will be operational in short order. I talked to Tsimi and he said he would trip up the Supply Boys so food delivery would come in a different way so the guys that think they control the barbie won't have access to anymore Kobe Steaks.
Mess with my Moose tongue and Sweetbreads will they.:mad: :rolleyes: And I didn't ask fer much, just lower it down on a rope every couple of days.
But nooo, so now they've pissed me off with their mutiny,:mad: hang on men we won't starve!!!! :D
Help is on the way in the form of a decrepit old machinist, who'd ever have thunk it?!?!?!:eek: :D

Hmmmm,Guys,while out searching & distroying,"I" saw the Blond & the Redhead,Blond looks like a young Anetia Ekberg,Redhead looks like a young Ann Margert,they have the oil,like K's & I'm taking them (willingly I might add)to protect them from the stray flying ammo &..... ( Bill the Cat & Semper)."I RESIGN"! They are demanding to see my Cave....soooo.....Bwaaaa!
THE DUCK! :cool:

Back