• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

LBT, Dana Design, Mystery Ranch, Timbuk2, Fenix Ti Titan, Inova X5 FS--More Reduction

John Johnson

Gold Member
Time to turn over some toys. Specifics are: no trades, prices include shipping via USPS Priority (except maybe for the LBT), paypal much preferred, if you need photos or more info just ask and I will provide. And oh, thanks for looking! Also, I'll be adding more later...maybe a complete Arc LS First Run head with all the different tubes and tails, a couple of Arc AA with colored leds, another couple of packs, etc.

LBT 1572Q Jumpable Pack: Usual rock solid London Bridge Trading quality...over sewn, over reinforced and over built. Pack is in very good condition, with a couple of small pinholes and a spot on the bottom. LBT's price is about $600 when it was on their website, and seems they go for about 200 on the evil auction site. My price is SOLD shipped, and I'll do Priority if it isn't too much over Parcel Post due to the weight. Since LBT no longer has this on their website, I've included this link that tells more about it: http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/lbt-1572q-london-bridge-trading-168952510

View attachment 294444

Dana Design Lumbar Pack: Classic, made in Bozeman OLD school goodness from Dana Gleason, the madman behind Mystery Ranch. Black 500 cordura with about dimensions of: 13" X 10" x 4.5". Pic came out funky and it looks dirty, but it's clean. Two compartments, no internal pockets. I bought this in the early 90's and it's had pretty much no use that I can remember. Maybe a day trip or two but that's about it. Zippers are perfect, no de-lamination of the interior water resistance coating but there is some yellowing due to age, and no rips, abraded areas or snags. I've not been able to find any info on it online so that's about all the specs I can give. Rare. Very rare. Price of SOLD shipped.

View attachment 294445

Mystery Ranch "The Works" Snowzen: All black version. Out of production since about 2004 and about 1600-1700 cubic inches with a zippered roll top closure. Awesome Mystery Ranch frame to it that's super adjustable. I haven't found much info online, but there's pics here: http://item.rakuten.co.jp/zodiac/10013913/. In very good condition, and contrary to the picture it's clean. I used it as a book bag for paramedic school, but it's been babied otherwise. Never used outdoors. Price is SOLD shipped.

View attachment 294446

Timbuk2 Classic Messenger Bag Medium: New with tags. Colors are dark brown, sand, copper. I've had this for about five years sitting in a closet. Classic heavy duty bag made in Vietnam, before production was moved to China. SOLD
View attachment 294442

View attachment 294441

Last edited:
Fenix PD10 Titan Titanium: One of 300 made a couple of years ago. Never carried, and about 30 seconds total use, so pretty much NIB. Specs are as follows: Cree XP-G R5 LED with lifespan of 50,000 hours
Three levels of brightness, Mid (110 lumens,3 hrs) -> Low(7 lumens,64 hrs) -> High(216 lumens,1 hr)
Max beam length: 110 meters
Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness