• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

LCABS LE#13-LMIW Multicam($REDUCED), Banned AD($REDUCED), BWM

SAHARAT

Gold Member
I hate to do it but other interests are demanding funds........ :)
PRICES REDUCED!!

1) THE LCABS LE #13..... Start the new year off (2013) with an absolute beauty! Never carried, sharpened, etc.. LOWERED to - $325-SOLD!shipped- for quicker sale!

2) 1911 Grips,G10/Red&Black..Never installed - $75-LOWERED to RETRACTED for quicker sale!
3)1911 Grips,G10/Black..Never installed-$65-SOLD!

IMG_1418.jpg

4) BANNED Active Duty. This was an OD/Green linen knife, but now has a much improved grind. 0.18” thick at the ricasso. It's an early example of Ban’s work, it does not have his current frosty satin finish, but sports hand rubbed flats above a silly sharp convex edge. Never used or carried by me.. awesome knife!!!-$300-LOWERED to RETRACTED for quicker sale!
IMG_1437_zpsa6d07333.jpg

5) LMIW sheath in Multicam! Includes both inserts. I am pretty sure that there were only a very few of the multicams made; like 6 or something? I am it's original owner. It has never been carried, or used...As NEW! - $235- LOWERED to RETRACTED- for quicker sale!
IMG_1435_zps60106c82.jpg

6) BWM
light user, needs a good sharpening because previous owner didn't really know what he was doing. It's in GREAT shape though; the edge isn't very bad... Lightly used - $275-SOLD!
IMG_1431_zpse5de7b49.jpg

I will consider "reasonable offers"..!!!

No International sales for now. Not trading at this time.
Price includes USPS Priority shipping and insurance. Payment with USPS Money Order (preferred). PayPal accepted, You pay the fees or add 3.5%. Shipped within US lower 48 only (at this price). Ask for AK & HI.

Please PM with any questions or to request more pics. Must be 18 years of age to purchase. First "I'll take it" here or a PM/Email gets it.
Items will ship as soon as funds clear my bank account (via Paypal or USPS MO). I reserve the right to refuse sale.

Thanks for looking!!
Lyle...

Attachments

• IMG_1401.jpg
    IMG_1401.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
I'll take the BWM if you would ship worldwide please..
I'll cover shipping cost difference.. email sent.. thanks

Last edited:
Back