Leather for a Busse Bushwacker Mistress

leatherman

leathermoderator
Got this one done and realized I didnt put the rigging straps on it! Pic coming of the complete rig when I get em off the camera. :eek:

drvinny4.jpg

drvinny3.jpg

The ears at the top are for attaching a bandolier strap.

Nice, really like that color. Are the ears removable? I dont think so but cant say for sure judging by the pic.

Yes, it is removable, its hard to see but those are chicago screws holding it in. :)

Ummm, if you have yet to start on my BWMLE sheath, I think I may need to change my preferences :D Really liking that bad mutha. Eager to see the completed pics :)

No worries at all, I've been so busy trying to catch my tail I haven't started on yours yet. :eek: The Hawk sheath patterning is going well though, after nearly pulling the rest of my hair out. :p

The back of the sheath for that design in a machine stitched version is a little different, I use slots instead of loops, I'll see if I can find a pic of one, I've done a few. but the bandolier rigging is the same basically.

Found one! :) Guess I didn't take pics of very many of this type of backing, it does work well.

emubushy3.jpg

Here's what the sheath looks like with a knife in it and rigging straps put on.

drvinny5.jpg

Back