• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Leather handle Tank

wajgy

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hello everyone! I have this knife from my workshop for sale.

Tank

Steel – Böhler Elmax – 0,209“ / 5,3mm thick – 59Hrc

Total lenght – 11,4“ / 290mm

Blade lenght – 6,7“ / 170mm - scotchbrite finish

Grind – flat to V

Handle – cowhide impregnated with beeswax and stainless steel

Sheet – 0,138“ / 3,5mm leather, brown coloured and impregnated with beeswax

Price: 335$ including international shipping.

You can place „I'll take it.“ here and send me an email to wajgy@seznam.cz

Pay Pal is preferred.

Feel free for any questions and comments.

Thanks for the looks!!

If you want to see more of my work, please visit: www.facebook.com/pwcustom.cz

IMG_20190312_163803.jpg IMG_20190312_163814.jpg IMG_20190312_163911.jpg IMG_20190312_163825.jpg IMG_20190312_163855.jpg

Love it.
My brain can't get around the button on the holding strap. How did you fix it? Is the strap actually two layers? Witchcraft?
uFlaChh.jpg

Thank you guys.
I cut a thin layer on strap, than put button inside and glue it back together...it looks better like that ☺️ and there is no risk of scratching handle by buton.

I cut a thin layer on strap, than put button inside and glue it back together...it looks better like that ☺️ and there is no risk of scratching handle by buton.

Smart!!! Thanks for letting me know.

Dammit - I could barely resist the mini-Tank, but this one? With the satin finish and brown leather sheath? Resistance is futile.

I'll take it.

Dammit - I could barely resist the mini-Tank, but this one? With the satin finish and brown leather sheath? Resistance is futile.

I'll take it.
Please post pics of it in hand and in use once you receive it. I'm hoping you get this into the field and not keep it in in a safe.

Zieg

Back