• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Leather pocket slips and wallets for sale

Hey y'all, today I have some pocket slips and wallets I have finished up recently for sale. The prices for each item include priority shipping. To claim an item comment below what you would like and follow it up with a pm or email to

turkeyfootleatherworks@gmail.com

If you would like to purchase multiple items we can talk about deducting prices, or free shipping in pm or email.

First up is 3 pocket slips made from 4 oz natural veg tan leather with neatsfoot oil applied.
These are $33 each.
#2 is SOLD
IMG_5824.JPG IMG_5825.JPG

Next are two pocket slips made from 4-4.5 oz Wicket and Craig Chestnut leather. #1 slip below had the stich get slightly out of line but it does not effect the slip in any way (see photos)
These are $35 each
IMG_5829.JPG IMG_5830.JPG

The last pocket slip up for sale is one made from black shark skin. The shark skin leather was on the thinner side so this pocket slip is also lined with 1oz natural veg tan for added support.
This slip is $43
IMG_5831.JPG IMG_5832.JPG

First of the wallets is these 3 card holders. I use them for my debit and credit cards when I need something small, and sometimes to tote business cards around. These are made from 3.5-4 oz natural veg tan leather with neatsfoot oil applied.
These are $33 each
IMG_5827.JPG IMG_5828.JPG

Next is this 3 pocket wallet. It's small enough to be used in the front or back pocket without a problem. This wallet is made from 3.5-4 oz natural veg tan with neatsfoot oil applied.
It is $63
IMG_5833.JPG IMG_5834.JPG

Last edited:
Finally is this 5" zippered wallet. The zipper is a metal YKK zipper and the wallet is made from 3.5-4oz natural veg tan with neatsfoot oil applied.
It's $63
IMG_5835.JPG IMG_5836.JPG

If you have any questions or would like more photos please post below and I can answer/get whatever you need to see done.

Thank you for looking!

Forgot to mention the pocket slips are large enough to carry a case trapper and GEC #43 Oregon trapper for size reference.

images

You know...I am trying to quit smoking and I recently bought a JUUL vape device. Seems they make no provision whatsoever to carry the darn thing.

I ended up JB Welding a pocket clip from an old pocket knife on it.

but, after seeing these Little knife slips, I like the slips better yet!

Just thought I would mention maybe some cross-utility to be found here for Vaper's .

images

You know...I am trying to quit smoking and I recently bought a JUUL vape device. Seems they make no provision whatsoever to carry the darn thing.

I ended up JB Welding a pocket clip from an old pocket knife on it.

but, after seeing these Little knife slips, I like the slips better yet!

Just thought I would mention maybe some cross-utility to be found here for Vaper's .

I didn’t think about that. If you don’t mind how long is a JUUL? From the photo it looks like it will fit.

Back