Leather Thread

Thank you for the kind words she absolutely loved it!

I also made these up tonight to try and make some spare cash since the bladeforums knife caught me off guard getting my payment notification this past weekend. There a Slipjoint pocket slip design I’ve had in my head a while to more closely match my wallet and sheath design lines compared to my first slip pattern. From left to right we got W&C medium brown with white thread, W&C chestnut with black thread, Herman Oak natural veg with white thread, and finally cause I’m a Star Wars nerd some W&C black with red thread for a Sith feel.
View attachment 1218846
What do these go for, and what do they fit? For instance, how deep are they?

You will have no probs selling them.:thumbsup: Have a good weekend.:)

Thank you I appreciate that!

What do these go for, and what do they fit? For instance, how deep are they?

I’m selling these for 40 shipped priority so 32 before shipping. I just measured them and by the stitch it’s 4 3/16” deep and 4 11/16” deep at the highest. I designed it for the larger traditionals in mind so like a case trapper, a large lambsfoot, GECs Oregon trapper which is slightly longer then the case. But I can shrink it or enlarge it for whatever size no problem. It’s just a matter of lengthening the depth or shortening it since the width is pretty much a fit all how I designed it.

Those are VERY nice!

Jeff

Thank you! I’m pretty happy with how these turned out they have the corners of my wallets and the mouth of my cross draw sheaths. So it fits perfect now with my other stuff.

Here’s more photos so you can see where some different knife sizes range in the pouch.
956E192D-1249-4ADC-A37F-583CB37185FA.jpeg 1314B1DA-6694-418E-8375-3EC1DCD3CCF3.jpeg CE00A966-57EE-40CF-A24C-A9DEF8E3A00D.jpeg

I’ve been watching your work getting better and better. Hopefully after the end of the year I’ll be ordering one for a Barlow size knife.

I got on a discord page for an edc YouTube channel to try and up my sales and a guy I recently sold a wallet to posted a massive custom wallet collection shot. I asked him how mine compared and stood up and I got this review that I’m pretty happy about and proud of. So I figured I’d share it here since John’s given me a lot of support along with everyone else in this great sub forum.
6B053BD1-3003-4D6A-9FA8-144F96C66551.png

Some stuff I’ve done while waiting for sheath stuff to dry. I bought a half square foot of whiskey buttero while it was on sale since a lot of people in the wallet/accessory item world keep talking about it now that it’s getting imported from Italy.

So figured the best way to try it out was to make a minimalist 4 pocket wallet to sell. The leather is very high quality no doubt about it but after working with it Wicket & Craig and Herman Oak still blow it out of the water no questions asked and I feel that 100%. I do quite like this pattern a lot and will possibly do some in different colors and batches to sell if everyone else likes it as much as I do.
F4F66E6D-2E29-4580-B25A-510E33386D5C.jpeg EF3A6E48-EB34-404B-8323-5DB1781C16CE.jpeg

I’ve also been buying some small amounts of glazed Wicket & Craig In buck brown for my own stuff whenever I have time to make it. And last night I made myself a field notes cover so I can stop tearing them up before I fill them and also a slip for myself.

I love contrast with dyed leather and natural so I usually always try to add that when I can. I feel like the buck brown and natural Herman Oak just go so well together and gives it a great look.
6DA85BED-E329-4DAE-820C-5A07AFEA2334.jpeg 5718389B-5807-4437-B7C8-47D53F5D356B.jpeg

I also still love this new slip design. it fits with the rest of my designs I’ve made and hopefully gives my stuff some uniformity.
EC2F9E82-BBC1-42FC-8A61-90D139C48A67.jpeg 3C798361-0AC9-4FDD-9A44-AB82F7C03C07.jpeg FDC43FE8-6C9C-46F7-812E-90F9F0EB662C.jpeg

1294.jpeg finally got with the times. Got a smart phone and tablet. Mainly I get bored when I go somewhere and everyone else watches movies while I'm bored. Making a tablet cover I started it a week ago and have not worked ok n it since. I'm gonna antique the tooling dark brown. American flag lining I think the rest is just gonna be natural treated with Hubbard's shoe grease. Simple pouch type cover. Not sure if I'm gonna use straps or snaps to secure the flap. I just ordered a bunch of old #12 saddle tacs they should be here today. Hopefully with all luck my Hurley creek is in there to and not lost in the dang mail system I've had that happen before.

View attachment 1234800 finally got with the times. Got a smart phone and tablet. Mainly I get bored when I go somewhere and everyone else watches movies while I'm bored. Making a tablet cover I started it a week ago and have not worked ok n it since. I'm gonna antique the tooling dark brown. American flag lining I think the rest is just gonna be natural treated with Hubbard's shoe grease. Simple pouch type cover. Not sure if I'm gonna use straps or snaps to secure the flap. I just ordered a bunch of old #12 saddle tacs they should be here today. Hopefully with all luck my Hurley creek is in there to and not lost in the dang mail system I've had that happen before.

that looks good man! Can’t wait to see it all finished and antiqued. I also really hope the knife gets to you soon, I’ll be going to open a claim at the post office tomorrow.

that looks good man! Can’t wait to see it all finished and antiqued. I also really hope the knife gets to you soon, I’ll be going to open a claim at the post office tomorrow.
I'm probably gonna end up being like Ron Swanson when I retire. It seems anything dealing with federal or state like to give me the shaft.

Yeah I feel the same exact way. I work alongside the feds right now and I already partially feel the Ron Swanson mentality setting In

here’s some more stuff I’ve made recently. I updated my personal wallet pattern to get it exactly how I wanted it dimensions wise along with updating the pockets to how I do them now. I also made it to match my field notes cover.
6FCE35EB-338A-49D8-9703-BA6493E5A2F1.jpeg
The back piece has lots of cool character on it from the hide. I know a lot of people don’t like it normally but I love a piece with range marks or something to help make it individually yours.
00BA3B41-E5FC-4ACB-93B5-1DD71C533DDC.jpeg 90B7D1C3-DB2B-4CC1-A360-CD3AB6E012C7.jpeg
Then I figured it was time to update the design on my business/card holder and make me one to match my wallet and field notes cover.
F9B3CC21-7563-48AE-AC88-724591F700CE.jpeg ECF40AF5-6F08-43DC-BACC-43CAC7ABC633.jpeg

finally for another secret Santa on a purely EDC related type forum I made a guy these. His favorite color was green so I wanted to try out the Olive W&C. There’s two slipjoint slips one large and one small for his GECs in some of the photos he posted, a pocket organizer that can hold his Swiss Army knives/pry bar or anything else that would fit, and finally a minimalist bifold that can do half folded cash all made to match.
6B89B295-5115-4188-9933-885185634E07.jpeg 2200D4EE-2E6A-477C-9E61-69DE870EB664.jpeg

here’s some more stuff I’ve made recently. I updated my personal wallet pattern to get it exactly how I wanted it dimensions wise along with updating the pockets to how I do them now. I also made it to match my field notes cover.
View attachment 1235851
The back piece has lots of cool character on it from the hide. I know a lot of people don’t like it normally but I love a piece with range marks or something to help make it individually yours.
View attachment 1235852 View attachment 1235853
Then I figured it was time to update the design on my business/card holder and make me one to match my wallet and field notes cover.
View attachment 1235854 View attachment 1235855

finally for another secret Santa on a purely EDC related type forum I made a guy these. His favorite color was green so I wanted to try out the Olive W&C. There’s two slipjoint slips one large and one small for his GECs in some of the photos he posted, a pocket organizer that can hold his Swiss Army knives/pry bar or anything else that would fit, and finally a minimalist bifold that can do half folded cash all made to match.
View attachment 1235856 View attachment 1235857

I like that green color. That's a really neat set.

Back