PRICE DROP!Leather Wallets for sale!

So John said I could sell my leather stuff on the forum if I wanted to, and I first want to say thank you once again John for letting me do this.

So I have a few wallets I’d like to try and sell that I made a while ago and need to move. Each price will include priority shipping and I back my products with a lifetime warranty. If I can’t fix it I will replace it! Just contact me on here or at

turkeyfootleatherworks@gmail.com

First up is my Strut wallet. This one is in all natural veg tan hand stitched with white ritza tiger thread. I carry this style wallet everyday in my front pocket, and it also does well in the back pocket. Since it’s natural veg it will age and patina with use making it individually yours with every passing day just like Johns knives!
This one is $55 shipped SOLD!
7DD98623-BFEB-4A2C-A1F1-778DE3A42FB5.jpeg
5D4A7EF8-92CF-4CEF-A461-714F441FEF3F.jpeg

Next up is one I don’t have a name for yet but it is a 5” zippered wallet made with all natural veg tan and white ritza tiger thread. The zipper is a metal YKK they are great quality and hold up extremely well. This makes a great unisex wallet for someone who needs a little more secure storage, and It would also be a good gift to the wife or girlfriend. This one is also $55 shipped.

4B41E636-FF6A-4E0C-A2BC-A77617B2E4C3.jpeg
77086B35-23CD-4B62-9D9E-878D5BC030D4.jpeg

The last two are some simple card holders also made from natural veg tan and white ritza tiger thread. I use one of these when I need a smaller wallet, and I barely ever notice I have it in my pocket when I’m carrying it around. I’ve gotten up to 10 cards into one of these to test out capacity before, but it can also hold 2-3 cards easily without worry of them falling out. These are $25 shipped.

DED5FB24-13D0-4EFD-A32C-1A6674F13D83.jpeg
22F9FE9A-6644-4BF9-8255-807F57952A32.jpeg

All of these have been conditioned with neatsfoot oil after I made them, but will re apply before shipping since it’s been a few months. I can also apply mink oil or Aussie leather conditioner if you would like that instead.

Please comment below or shoot me a pm if your interested or have any questions about the wallets. Thank you again John for letting me post this here and thank you all for looking!

Last edited:
I just thought it might interest some of the collectors here. If there is someway you could come up with a design without spending any money, it might be worth it to take preorders to see if it would be worth your while to offer them.

I'm not interested in a fob for collecting, but if you can make something cool for use, I love lanyards fobs on small knives and some of the braided layards are the best.

wDsVfenl.jpg

dxPb4dQl.jpg

I could see something like this, using the bead to engrave or brandish a logo into or use a thicker leather and put the logo right into the strap, like 1/4" thick leather straps. I guess if you made the straps, we could tie it up or get it on the knife with a bail, paracord, or some other easy attachment piece. The little one above is likely to get a bail on it in the near future but I'm waiting on an appropriately size slip for it as the one I have now is 2x too big. Just my thoughts.

Updated with price drops I really need to move these for as long as I’ve been sitting on them.

Back