• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Leatherman Hybrids.

Lot of 3 Maratac lighters for sale. These have been lit a few times, will need new fluid.

Split Pea Brass Lighter, Stainless Peanut Lighter, Stainless Peanut XL lighter.
Asking Sold shipped for the lot.

Last edited:
Howdy folks. I've been customizing Leatherman multitools for a few years, and this an assembly I came up with a while back. They are essentially asymmetrical Waves and Rebars made from leftover parts. They maintain the one-handed main blade component and can have pocket clips installed for the Wave (I don't have any, but will include the lanyard component that goes in the pocket clip slot).

What these aren't - pristine collectables. I get most of these second hand and they have minor marks, scratches, use, and cosmetic imperfections. What they are - tested for functionality and thought in regards to layout. No overcrowding, no poor assembly techniques, I made these to be hard users. Plier heads are tight, minimal clumping, all tools accessible by me and I have medium to thick thumbs with short nails. Nothing too tight, but nothing loose.

Asking 45.00 shipped each for these.

Anyhow, number one is something akin to a technician's tool. Phillips and Bit holder with serrated blade and thinner small screwdriver. This one would be at home with an electrician, machinist, or mechanical engineer. 420HC main blade and diamond file.

mFNvonG.jpg

HSpDz9C.jpg

cF35Fpq.jpg

Kal3sui.jpg

A5LgPrg.jpg

kBnbCov.jpg

Next is more of an EDC/handyman model. Has an awl fashioned from a large flathead screwdriver, saw, scissors and more. This one has the 154CM main blade.

6m5dswe.jpg

vygeyQ3.jpg

HjkJau0.jpg

O9SsYUw.jpg

hxV144X.jpg

Y7WqFy2.jpg

7xoKQPl.jpg

I'll Take It (Lighters). Funds Sent.

Last edited:
Back