Lehigh Valley (Easton, PA) knife show back on!!!

Hi all, this message was sent to me saying the show will be on after all. There may be a few different vendors but the show will be held at the usual time and place. Go to the website below for more info if needed. Sadly I leave for vacation a week early this year and will have to miss the show.

The Lehigh Valley Knife Show
Taking Place on September 28 & 29, 2019
THE SHOW IS ON !!!

Bill Goodman, the Founder and Manager of the Lehigh Valley Knife Show, has fallen very ill recently, and through word of mouth had cancelled this knife show as he was simply unable to proceed with everything involved. Now with Bill's support, Fred & Sharon Eisen and myself have been successful is bringing this show back to life. THE SHOW IS ON !!!

If you had originally booked a table for this show, please let me know by responding to this email, if you will be coming to set up for the weekend. If you have rescheduled to another event, please let me know that as well. Finally, if you were just simply interested in / or planned on attending, please pass the news along that the show is back !! We really need your help in advertising this show, and getting as many customers and knife fans to this event as possible. We want to make this show as successful as we possibly can, especially for Bill. Go to PAKnifeShow.com for additional information (but please realize that the vendor listing is not up to date - Bill was simply unable to keep up and we are quite overwhelmed at the moment getting everything else arranged).

Thank you in advance for your support and your patience. We are working very hard to get everything set up properly, but please understand with only two weeks left to re-set this entire event, we will have and experience some challenges before and during the show. Finally, if you are local to the Palmer Township area, please let me know as we need help with picking up and putting up the knife show signs and several other important tasks that can only be done locally. Thank you very much and we look forward to seeing you all very soon.

Sincerely,
Sharon, Fred, Bryan and Bill

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that Bill Goodman is ill. I didn't know that he did knife only shows. Hope the show is successful as it should be going today. If I was in Eastern PA, NJ, or Maryland, I'd be there.

Back