Lemme Phreak - D Guard Bowie build

There is some work ahead looking at that wall :(. Where is the snow? Pretty in a way...

Ray

I was thinking on this sheath thought a bit, and think a full gauntlet glove that completely covers the D Guard would be awesome.

View attachment 1075914

Like this. Or, maybe with a little added Bling - Jarod's a blingy kinda guy, so yeah, add some extra bling. Use your imagination.

View attachment 1075915

You can thank me (both of you) later. Just make sure to cover the guard; completely cover the guard, except for the exposed part. :thumbsup:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Yeaaaaahhhh... I'm going to have to go with...... Noooooooooo.......... o_O

Yeaaaaahhhh... I'm going to have to go with...... Noooooooooo.......... o_O
Doo eet!

The numbers are in, 5th snowiest Feburrary since record keeping began here 132 years ago, one of the coldest on record too; still snowing, with two days still to go. (then, the snow stops, sun comes out, and it warms up to 75 degrees just like magic. I wish...)

Lol :p

We've had a much colder and snowier winter here as well. Haven't seen the front yard (North facing) since the 2nd weekend in January... Seems like we've been getting about 6" a week on average. Nothing like you guys up there, but we definitely haven't had a winter like this in a good while here in the Denver metro.

I'm not really complaining though, at least I have a good 9" of ice to fish on aboot 5 minutes from the house. :)

It is important!!! And even more importantly, FUN! ;) Check out the recent posts in the hunting and fishing thread over in the "calm waters and guys with eye patches" forum. :p

I think it's gonna work out. It's a complicated build but I got some great tips from the Paul Long videos that I think will help me out.

Back