Lemme Phreak - D Guard Bowie build

Jim Cooper is an absolute professional to deal with.
View attachment 1117387

Thanks gents, just got another shot of it in the sheath.
View attachment 1117549

My first knife photographed by the master! I am honored, truly. Wow. Man, those pictures look fantastic!!! :cool: :thumbsup: :D Can't wait!

Damn, that is purdy, almost too nice to use.

I know, that's what worries me. :oops: And when John becomes super-duper mega famous soon, I could retire on selling it... :eek: Lol, j/k. :p I'll be taking this one with me to the grave! :cool: :D

Jim did a great job. The double shot really shows the flow of everything.

It's surprisingly smooth in hand and doesn't feel awkward, I expected it to be on the clumsy side but it's really smooth.

Have no fear Mack, this one has a big ivory cowbell. I thought about sending it in for the photo but I thought it would be distracting, most folks would say 'What the hell IS that?"

It's coming with two printed 5x7's SpyderPhreak SpyderPhreak , should I throw a signed one in with the knife? (Just say yes to boost my ego and then throw it out when it gets there!:D)

Jim did a great job. The double shot really shows the flow of everything.

It's surprisingly smooth in hand and doesn't feel awkward, I expected it to be on the clumsy side but it's really smooth.

Have no fear Mack, this one has a big ivory cowbell. I thought about sending it in for the photo but I thought it would be distracting, most folks would say 'What the hell IS that?"

It's coming with two printed 5x7's SpyderPhreak SpyderPhreak , should I throw a signed one in with the knife? (Just say yes to boost my ego and then throw it out when it gets there!:D)

Signed? Yes? Ab-so-frickin-lute-ly YES!!! :D

I'll cherish it forever, and it'll be worth so much more someday like that! ;) :thumbsup:

All joking aside, I would indeed love to have a signed copy. :) I am SO excited for this knife!!! :D I have never looked more forward to one before. Really. :cool:
Sounds good Jared, I'll get it your way as soon as I get it back, I just got tracking this morning. Looking forward to see what you think of it in hand.

Sounds good Jared, I'll get it your way as soon as I get it back, I just got tracking this morning. Looking forward to see what you think of it in hand.

WOOHOO!!! :D :thumbsup:

source.gif

Back