Lemme Phreak - D Guard Bowie build

The resizing is a pain. I use an app called snapseed on my phone and it's pretty quick.

Great pics!

Had any tornadoes or hurricanes since you got it? Plagues of locusts? Alien invasion? Jaguar attacks? Bigfoot sightings? Demonic possessions?

Think about it...

No Chris, you can't have it! :p ;)

The resizing is a pain. I use an app called snapseed on my phone and it's pretty quick.

Great pics!

I'll have to take a look at that one John. I'm currently using Image Size, which works fine, but isn't the greatest. I do like that it tells me the file size before saving though.

No Chris, you can't have it! :p ;)

I'll have to take a look at that one John. I'm currently using Image Size, which works fine, but isn't the greatest. I do like that it tells me the file size before saving though.

I'm just sayin', that knife might have more mystical properties than just causing backdrops to crumble.

Since getting my first Redmeadow there have been zero elephant stampedes around here. No ghost sightings. No tsunamis. Nothing.

I'm thinking John puts some voodoo or something in these things. ;)

Since getting my first Redmeadow there have been zero elephant stampedes around here. No ghost sightings. No tsunamis. Nothing.

That could be the greatest review in the history if the internet.

"Redmeadow Knives, guaranteed to prevent elephant stampedes or your money back!"

Terms and conditions may apply, warranty not available on the continent of Africa or within the confines of any zoo.

That could be the greatest review in the history if the internet.

"Redmeadow Knives, guaranteed to prevent elephant stampedes or your money back!"

Terms and conditions may apply, warranty not available on the continent of Africa or within the confines of any zoo.

LMAO at the legal fine print! :p

You're welcome John, apologies for moderating in your forum but I wanted to get rid of that garbage.
You really should stop in more often. This is the best bunch of crazies on the interwebs all here to see sime incredible stuff being made.

One day I want to see your name in the same sentence as others from Montana. Ruana, Behring, Redmeadow...
They might have to make a state phone book for that to happen! Appreciate it though Mack, but there's a long line of heavy hitters in Montana to follow!

I do the New Member range safety briefing and orientation at our gun club on the first Monday of each month. Listening to the new members address the board prior to announcing myself at their 'Tour guide and event coordinator for the evening; please come with me...', I try to memorize their first names and pick up on something in common with each new member, something to drop on 'em during the safety tour.

At our meeting last week, dropping their names as we walked through, I turned to Steve Kelly and said something like, 'So, Steve, he was a B52 pilot, he was a cop, and that guy was a firefighter - let me guess, you might be a knifemaker; am I close?' He hadn't said much during his introduction other than living locally; the look on his face was priceless... :D

https://www.skknives.com/

Back