Lemme Phreak - D Guard Bowie build

That reminds me...haven't seen Jared in a while. Hope everything is OK

Congratulation John, well deserved for an awesome knife. You should be getting some calls for more on that one that's for certain.

Thanks gents.

Jareds good, I talked to him a couple of weeks ago, he's been busy fishing and camping and had a new job lined up.

Thanks gents.

Jareds good, I talked to him a couple of weeks ago, he's been busy fishing and camping and had a new job lined up.

That’s good to hear. I hope the new job works out and it’s more than he hoped for.

I’ve been with the same company for so long, I don’t think I’d be able to handle job hunting. I’d be a wreck.

That’s good to hear. I hope the new job works out and it’s more than he hoped for.

I’ve been with the same company for so long, I don’t think I’d be able to handle job hunting. I’d be a wreck.

Same here, on both counts

Such is the life of the Babyfaced Rocketman. He's like Caine from Kung Fu Theatre, roaming the Earth, solving problems and leaving a trail of spaceships in his path.

Congratulations!

I can hear it now in the not too distant future, 'John Connor? Hell, I knew him back when he posted on BladeForums...' :D

So, does anyone have an August issue of Blade magazine they would be willing to part with? I will pay you for it, and cover shipping.

My local Barnes and Noble was supposed to hold a copy for me, but it magically diasapperared. :mad: And now they're telling me they can't get me another one. :poop: Worst case I'll have to spend the $11 to get one on Amazon, but thought I'd check here real quick first.

So, does anyone have an August issue of Blade magazine they would be willing to part with? I will pay you for it, and cover shipping.

My local Barnes and Noble was supposed to hold a copy for me, but it magically diasapperared. :mad: And now they're telling me they can't get me another one. :poop: Worst case I'll have to spend the $11 to get one on Amazon, but thought I'd check here real quick first.
Sorry, mi hombre, wish I did.

Maybe try getting a copy direct from Blade Magazine. They might just sell you one for the cost of it.

This is really cool, not only a hard copy of the Coop photo but you have the issue of Blade that it got a mention in too. That blade has some serious cowbell:thumbsup:

This is really cool, not only a hard copy of the Coop photo but you have the issue of Blade that it got a mention in too. That blade has some serious cowbell:thumbsup:

Yes, indeed it does! :cool: :thumbsup: Makes it harder and harder to use really it. She's cut paper though, and nipped me once too, so that's a start. ;)

Back