image.jpg

image.jpg

This:

image.jpg

This:

image.jpg

Or her new one (on the bottom):

image.jpg

She carries a mini grip in m390 orange handle. She loves it and doesn't want anything else. I don't want to ask her to see it for a picture, because I'll probably end up having to sharpen it. I'm relaxing now, I just finished sharpen my lionsteel shuffler. I Need a break, I'll put a picture up later. Lol

I used to say "I need a break" to my boss. He'd always say, you got a break when I hired you....

Your wife has good taste.

E0MEe3U.jpg

Orange mini’s are the bees’ knees.

hWORNg1.jpg

My girlfriend had prettymuch stolen my WE 705 for the past few months now. I have it for the weekend while she is in Houston but I feel like this will be my last time with it. She has also claimed my ZDP dragonfly as a box and bag opener at work and has a love affair with my Benchmade Contego.

Shes already starting to look at knives on her own and it's scaring me. I thought dealing with one knife addiction was bad.

My wife, A.K.A. my best friend, carrys my old ZT0562CF. Used to be a Benchmade Emissary.

I let her fondle all of the knives I acquire and the moment she laid hands on the ZT, it was all over.

I was supremely blessed with a partner I share absolutely everything with.

My wife, A.K.A. my best friend, carrys my old ZT0562CF. Used to be a Benchmade Emissary.

I let her fondle all of the knives I acquire and the moment she laid hands on the ZT, it was all over.

I was supremely blessed with a partner I share absolutely everything with.

Sounds like a very lucky woman. No wonder her favorite is that ZT i mean come on!

My wife has never bought her own EDC... she always seems to steal one of mine. :rolleyes:

My old Leek has been riding in her purse for about 3 years now. It's all good though - every time she decides to steal something of mine, it gives me an excuse to buy something else.

0F4E1155-4FB8-451D-B07C-2AF445C0ABF8.jpg

Still working with mine, maybe another 10 years and I’ll have here carrying a Spyderco bug.

My wife just asked if she could have my mini grip this morning because I got both the 940-2 and an Adamas for Christmas. I couldn’t say no because I’m pretty sure it was kicked out of my pocket when I first got the 940. Now I don’t have to feel guilty about that anymore :D

My wife just asked if she could have my mini grip this morning because I got both the 940-2 and an Adamas for Christmas. I couldn’t say no because I’m pretty sure it was kicked out of my pocket when I first got the 940. Now I don’t have to feel guilty about that anymore :D

She’s gonna want that 940 next. That’s how it happened to me anyway.

My girlfriend carries a Spyderco Pacific Salt plain edge and an LC200N Mule that I put yellow scales on to match the Salt.

My otherwise perfect bride is scared sh*tless of knives (aside from kitchen knives, thank goodness). If I want to be left alone all I have to do is pick up a knife start flipping it.

Back