Let’s see your trinity photos!

3Ke7spQ.jpg

I have one of those too. My favorite slicer...😄

I have one of those too. My favorite slicer...😄

The 45 degrees per side bevel angle that it showed up with was hopeless. I spent about one poor boy margarita with a series of diamond stones, changing the edge bevel. It would just barely shave hair, when I was done. I pocket carry it sometimes, because I like dumb knives.

So many good knives these days not sure there’s still really a “holy trinity” or not. When I first started collecting seriously it was still all about the CRK, Hinderer, Strider trinity. I’d love to see you all pick your favorite of each of those that you own and share a photo of your perfect trinity set. I’ll start :)

View attachment 1717351
I don’t believe that one can be beat And Ill bet its still holy to the newer and younger beginning collectors.
It was what I went after when I first discover high-end knives and the day I completed it I was overjoyed. It took me much longer then others as I didnt just toss money at it. I decided I wanted to do it for under a grand..took 9 months of constant searching but I completed it. I then gave the sebbie to my daughter, the hinderer to my brother and sold the Striduh at an outrageous price ( actually paid for the entire set) to some youngster that was just begging to learn a life lesson…

Sorry I couldn’t get it down to three, I tried. I suppose if the four I would omit the microtech before any of the other three and that’s really because he lives in a box. I have other microtechs that I carry. Like this guy down here.

I remember hearing about "the trinity" around the time I first joined BF (2015), when I was just getting deeper into knife collecting, and thinking, "Well, that's never going to happen." ;)

0JTGDPX.jpg

Large Sebenza 31, XM-18 3.5, .75 AR

Picking three favorites -- another great trinity option -- is definitely easier than picking a definitive three (which I'm not going to attempt). This was the trinity I built last year, one top-flight production knife in each size I tend to prefer (3.25", 3.5", 3.75"+).

XVhfjlJ.jpg

Shirogorov NeOn NL, Hinderer XM-18 3.5, Hoback Husky

Back