Let’s See Your

My most carried fixed blade is my JK Knives Bluegill, and all of my JK's are EDC sized!

P0bdSsb.jpg

I don't really EDC fixed blade knives to be honest. If I'm camping or hiking I'll have several fixed blades but for daily use it's always a folder.

Most of the time I carry a folder, or two, or three! I sometimes carry my Hunter around! The rest of my knives are mostly Collection knives? The rest of my JK fixed blades are mostly large knives for camping, and hunting!

What do you call this little knife? It actually looks interesting! Can you do a flat grind on it? What is the price on it? Later!

I got it second hand, and the previous owner modified it a little. I do not know the model.

It's funny. I don't think of this as an edc size knife even though it is pretty small.
I use it whenever I need to cut tough stuff. Clamshell packaging, zip ties, leather, carpet etc. This blade just begs for more and is unbelievably comfortable to use.
bVVEU92.jpg

It's funny. I don't think of this as an edc size knife even though it is pretty small.
I use it whenever I need to cut tough stuff. Clamshell packaging, zip ties, leather, carpet etc. This blade just begs for more and is unbelievably comfortable to use.
bVVEU92.jpg
I like it. What is the OAL?

Thanks. mykel m mykel m , what have you used your Hurley Creek for? Blade length?
To tell the truth I haven't used it much. I have cut some apples and whittled a bit with it and did split a bit of kindling for a fire last summer. Thanks to the 1/4" thickness the kindling pieces pretty much flew apart.
Apples wedges split like kindling once the blade gets a good bite also.
Other than that it's main use is as a backup in my back pocket when I go on one of my infrequent hikes.

The blade is 2.375" and the handle is 4".
All edges but the cutting edge are rounded so it is comfy in hand. The 1/4" spine is very comfy for the thumb to rest on/push against compared to a thinner spine.
It's not a super slicer, but it'll do.

Back