Lets get some music going in here!

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
You gotta have music... post it here.

This is one of my all time favorite bands.
[youtube]K9WOBsPVjFE[/youtube]

Another favorite, The Beatles
[youtube]ETO3YfDKEI4[/youtube]

Last edited:
The White Stripes
[youtube]0J2QdDbelmY[/youtube]

Led Zeppelin
[youtube]T2M6yV6mueg[/youtube]

Daniel, you and I need to get together and shoot the crap sometime. You and I have the same tastes in music! Queens of the Stone Age, The Beatles, and throw in some Tool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daniel, you and I need to get together and shoot the crap sometime. You and I have the same tastes in music! Queens of the Stone Age, The Beatles, and throw in some Tool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D I salute you!

...and we must Rock.

[youtube]85mqErXbeBk[/youtube]

Hey good stuff here! But for me I grew up in a musical family, still play, my F.I.L. is a professional drummer, my wife is a dancer, so my tastes are all over the map! At heart I am a punk rocker, Bad Religeon, MDC, bad brains, circle jerks and I could go on. Right now I have Beck on the turntable. Atmosphere, Ratatat, Chromeo, Solilaquists of Sound, Gnarls Barkley, and M.I.A. are in the queue right now. All vinyl, no cd player in the house!

-Xander

Hey good stuff here! But for me I grew up in a musical family, still play, my F.I.L. is a professional drummer, my wife is a dancer, so my tastes are all over the map! At heart I am a punk rocker, Bad Religeon, MDC, bad brains, circle jerks and I could go on. Right now I have Beck on the turntable. Atmosphere, Ratatat, Chromeo, Solilaquists of Sound, Gnarls Barkley, and M.I.A. are in the queue right now. All vinyl, no cd player in the house!

-Xander
Nice... Vinyl too, Killer! I have a big vinyl collection, lots of classic rock, newer stuff and drum and bass. I have an all tube system for vinyl at my parents place. Punk rock too! My band is Bad Religion influenced bigtime, I play the drums in the band. Circle Jerks rock! Bad Brains too... I really listen to just about everything except "new country." I have always liked Beck and his new stuff is really good.

I just got the new Foo Fighters, it is pretty good. Lol I was gonna get the Carter 4 but it was sold out.

Here's a minute and a half of Punk Rock to start the morning!
[youtube]iaOzbsv2ZB0[/youtube]

Something different... live in the studio.
[youtube]3Av1kuh8EBY[/youtube]

Last edited:
Nice work Mr. Fairly (knives and music!). Love the R.L. Burnside! "Goin' Down South" is a must when on a road trip. With The White Stripes and R.L. Burnside on your playlist hopefully you have some of my favorite band The Black Keys (cant wait to see them on July 6). Also, if you haven't already, check out Blackwater Fever (a real heavy/dark blues).

Nice work Mr. Fairly (knives and music!). Love the R.L. Burnside! "Goin' Down South" is a must when on a road trip. With The White Stripes and R.L. Burnside on your playlist hopefully you have some of my favorite band The Black Keys (cant wait to see them on July 6). Also, if you haven't already, check out Blackwater Fever (a real heavy/dark blues).

Thanks, I am a huge Black Keys fan. This is one of my favorites, the solo is so killer. I play guitar and black keys/white stripes are my my guitar style all the way. I'll check out Blackwater Fever, cool!

[youtube]fJJX1if_LFk[/youtube]

Can this old dog figure out how to embed.. A FOCKING VIDEO.. I dun know..

[video=youtube;XVj-F5qd9F4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVj-F5qd9F4&feature=mr_meh&list=PL6DF77C74800BDD14&index=4&playnext=0[/video]

Yea mofos>.

[video=youtube;XNmm0oGer3w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNmm0oGer3w&feature=related[/video]

An all time favorite... hail AL!

[video=youtube;JKdYPLeC1jk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKdYPLeC1jk&feature=BFa&list=PL6DF77C74800BDD14&index=38[/video]

Back