Let's get the next build rolling

I've been trying to sleep out a cold the last few days, think I got it whooped. I usually take benadryl to knock me out, this time I tried Nyquil, I dreamed I ambushed Hitler by jumping out of a blimp, landing in K.I.T, (as in Knight Rider, wtf), jumped out of it right before ramming it into a nazi motorcade and took everyone out hip shooting an M240B (not an easy task) Yes, it was as awesome as it sounds.

Got some handsanding to do and am going to cut out a couple more round knives. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

Red Palm/Black Liners.
View attachment 1228506
Cleans up nicely.
View attachment 1228509
images

Haha...as soon as I posted that I thought...oh snap that was not worded very well.

Haha...as soon as I posted that I thought...oh snap that was not worded very well.
I thought it was worded perfectly. In fact, I'm pretty sure that John has used those exact words at times.

I've been trying to sleep out a cold the last few days, think I got it whooped. I usually take benadryl to knock me out, this time I tried Nyquil, I dreamed I ambushed Hitler by jumping out of a blimp, landing in K.I.T, (as in Knight Rider, wtf), jumped out of it right before ramming it into a nazi motorcade and took everyone out hip shooting an M240B (not an easy task) Yes, it was as awesome as it sounds.

Got some handsanding to do and am going to cut out a couple more round knives. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up.
Haha!
You won, John. That's all that matters ;)

Back