Lets Make A Folding Knife Sheath.....by Special Request

Haha, sorry I suck at keeping in touch, spent the last two years becoming and being a dad, so leatherwork is in a hiatus.
BTW wearing your belt today, it is my standard go to belt.

Hi Dave,
Thank you for the tutorial, it is a winner. I made a couple of sheaths following your step-by-step pictorial and tho they don't look as nice as the one you made, they are in the ballpark. May I ask, what knife (slip joint) do you have pictured with the sheath? Many thanks,
Ted

Hi Dave,
Thank you for the tutorial, it is a winner. I made a couple of sheaths following your step-by-step pictorial and tho they don't look as nice as the one you made, they are in the ballpark. May I ask, what knife (slip joint) do you have pictured with the sheath? Many thanks,
Ted

Ted its a Schrade single bladed locking traper that a friend in Australia sent me. Post some pics of your your sheaths here.

This looks So fun to make. :D

I love the looks, but I don't carry in leather, I make my own kydex sheaths..... But I'd love to try making something? Maybe a few pouches or bags.....even a messenger bag some day? I've got lots to read and learn first...... Thanks for the great inspiration!!!

Back