Lets say good by!

Well...since this sub forums is going to be closed I think it's only appropriate that we should say good by! I've had some good memory's here and want to say good by! We love ya KAI USA!!!! Sound off KAI fans!!!

It has been fun... (I am keeping my 'Order of Kai' thingy...)

Mostly good stuff here...

If it weren't for this forum, Kershaw and ZT wouldn't even be on my radar. It's a pity they're cutting and running. Peace out

Well it was a good run but this place wont be the same without this sub forum.

Guess I'll be buying fewer ZTs now that I don't have somewhere to visit with other KAI enthusiasts without having to sift through the junk in general.

Bummer. I liked cruising this sub to see the new stuff, but I can understand them being tired of the drama.
Best of luck to all the KAI/Kershaw/ZT folks, your input and feedback will be missed.

Bummer. I liked cruising this sub to see the new stuff, but I can understand them being tired of the drama.
Best of luck to all the KAI/Kershaw/ZT folks, your input and feedback will be missed.

Not much drama, really.

If it weren't for this forum, Kershaw and ZT wouldn't even be on my radar. It's a pity they're cutting and running. Peace out

I have long liked Kershaw knives, but I never would have bought any ZTs if it was not for this forum. Thanks Kai!

The forum seemed to be going pretty well. Kinda crazy to close it now after all the new rules that actually seemed to be working.

Hopefully they give a reason, otherwise it looks like other companies might have to get my business.

I will see you on the other side!
[video=youtube;oT1902pVlsE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=oT1902pVlsE[/video]

The forum seemed to be going pretty well. Kinda crazy to close it now after all the new rules that actually seemed to be working.

Hopefully they give a reason, otherwise it looks like other companies might have to get my business.

They don't owe anybody a reason. I know I won't be changing my purchasing habits due to no subforum here. They put out many great products and have stood behind me when I needed them. I appreciate all they have done here and for the knife community in general. Keep on trucking and we'll see you on the other side!

Lets not forget to say goodbye to Dave (Kershawguy) too. Not that we wont be buying from him but just for when he pops in to share some info with us here.

They don't owe anybody a reason. I know I won't be changing my purchasing habits due to no subforum here. They put out many great products and have stood behind me when I needed them. I appreciate all they have done here and for the knife community in general. Keep on trucking and we'll see you on the other side!

I know they don't owe anybody a reason. I just said i hoped they would give us one. I know we are a tiny fraction of their sales but it always sucks when someone up and leaves, especially after some little BS drama. I'm sure I will buy more of their products in the future, but several purchases and preorders have been directly because of this forum. So this forum being closed will definitely effect my purchases. Dave's website definitely will remain in my favorites though.

I hate to see the subforum close. If it wasn't for this forum I would have never bought the ZT's I currently own. I hope KAI decides to come back at some point.

Shaun

Back