Lets see some Hinderer action

This is all on you, whitty whitty . I've apparently contracted an incipient case of HalfTracker's Disease. I'm sure those packages I've received from you must have been infected with the virus. I never thought I'd even like the knife, but tried a friend's out and couldn't live without one. Then, just before heading off for surgery I see this second one on the Exchange, and now all of a sudden I have two. I'd ask you for the cure, but, judging by your advanced case, either you don't know it or are a HalfTrack Denier.

I sure am getting to love these little guys....

o3qMzI8.jpg

ZxGAkYG.jpg

This is all on you, whitty whitty . I've apparently contracted an incipient case of HalfTracker's Disease. I'm sure those packages I've received from you must have been infected with the virus. I never thought I'd even like the knife, but tried a friend's out and couldn't live without one. Then, just before heading off for surgery I see this second one on the Exchange, and now all of a sudden I have two. I'd ask you for the cure, but, judging by your advanced case, either you don't know it or are a HalfTrack Denier.

I sure am getting to love these little guys....

o3qMzI8.jpg

ZxGAkYG.jpg

I have no idea what virus you are talking about!

https://flic.kr/p/248Qwtzhttps://www.flickr.com/photos/57703464@N02/

For anyone questioning why we are such big supporters of Rick Hinderer Knives. It is not just the fact that they are great knives, it is how they support the knives they make. Curious as to what I am talking about. Go join the Rick Hinderer Knives-Users and Collectors Page on facebook. Look through to the first person saying something negative about their Hinderer and then look at the comments. Unless it is a post newer than 24 hours, I bet Rick has responded and is taking care of it!

For anyone questioning why we are such big supporters of Rick Hinderer Knives. It is not just the fact that they are great knives, it is how they support the knives they make. Curious as to what I am talking about. Go join the Rick Hinderer Knives-Users and Collectors Page on facebook. Look through to the first person saying something negative about their Hinderer and then look at the comments. Unless it is a post newer than 24 hours, I bet Rick has responded and is taking care of it!

Between that recommendation and your personal service why do you think I now own my favorite knife?

CTJyq6qPver7VgGAEkwttw6EXsbnBclLdufGEaDsRz5ePOzVOaYVk0kr1hOY4EdwKeW5nnUAy-r6ew_sPtEu6LOBInD5cpx8NknZOi_SZMMs9BU4xYAlg8NBdvrP4t7Vc5qHDXeDuZs=w2400

XM-24 Skinny we did up with polished flats and an awesome green border, clip, filler tab and liner. We were going to anodize the flats bronze but everyone in the shop agreed it just looked killer the way it is!

Cheap pivot tool. IRWIN #14 spanner. Good fit, doesn't slip.
mphRVM6.jpg

yheDuhu.jpg
Good tip, thanks. I've been using a #12 and it's a bit sloppy. I've looked to buy the Hinderer tool a couple times, but they appear to be out-of-stock wherever I go.

RmeKpko.jpg

I bought a not-expensive two-piece tool off that Big Auction Site that's slowly wending its way from the other side of the world. I can report on that if it ever gets here, though I'm unsure if that'll draw a response from the deal-spotting police. :oops:

So that's a Gen 5, stonewashed Wharnie, BMC? Damn. Here I thought I had enough Hinderers, too. :rolleyes:

Like there is such a thing....

Can't remember if it's stone washed or working. My first Hinderer and I really enjoy it so far.

Can't remember if it's stone washed or working. My first Hinderer and I really enjoy it so far.
They're great knives for sure. Of my five, my only Working Finish is one of my two Half Tracks (which I'm about to list on the Exchange) and that finish appears way darker than stonewashed. The WF is sandblasted, then stonewashed and is nice enough, but I really like Hinderer coarse stonewash.

Whitty's right--your knife is sweet indeed. :D

Back