Lets see some Hinderer action

i.ashx

Not sure about the rest of the Hinderer line, but the body screws on the HalfTrack are definitely Torx Plus. I nearly stripped the screws on my first HT with a regular Torx and actually broke the tip off my Wiha trying to remove one that was wicked galled.

I'm glad I got the Plus bits before installing the soft copper hardware in my second HT.

x8XDtay.jpg

Still had to be super careful, but it was totally worth it. :)

Ko7pnLR.jpg

The new Eklipse Gen 2 Harpoon Spantos came in today. I am impressed. Love the blade style but these are also the sharpest out of the box I have ever seen from Hinderer. That is saying a lot because for the past 6 months they have been pretty darn sharp!

Just ordered one of the blue and black. This will be my first Hinderer. Can't wait to get this in my hands. Pick me out a good one :D Thank you!

That's a beauty, halden.doerge halden.doerge ! I know you have a conservative plan for the year, but I can see how that baby is irresistible. I've gotta get some stuff moved, but I can see one of those in my future.

Congrats, brother. :) Nice pic, too!

That's a beauty, halden.doerge halden.doerge ! I know you have a conservative plan for the year, but I can see how that baby is irresistible. I've gotta get some stuff moved, but I can see one of those in my future.

Congrats, brother. :) Nice pic, too!

Thanks! Yeah, I must say, I know a lockbar insert is no big deal, but the Gen 5's really are strikingly perfect in their execution. Every detail is just dialed in perfectly. The sheepsfoot blade is a real winner in the XM handle as well.

Thanks! Yeah, I must say, I know a lockbar insert is no big deal, but the Gen 5's really are strikingly perfect in their execution. Every detail is just dialed in perfectly. The sheepsfoot blade is a real winner in the XM handle as well.

I was just talking to a customer about this today. Everything coming in from Hinderer right now is just dialed in amazingly. The new Eklipses and the most recent Sheepsfoots and Spantos have all been flawless. From the flipping, the tightness to the sharpness it has all been perfect!

I was just talking to a customer about this today. Everything coming in from Hinderer right now is just dialed in amazingly. The new Eklipses and the most recent Sheepsfoots and Spantos have all been flawless. From the flipping, the tightness to the sharpness it has all been perfect!

Glad you mentioned the sharpness. For me, I've never had a Hinderer before this one that I didn't feel I needed to put on the Wicked Edge immediately after purchasing. This one is the first. Perfectly even, razor sharp, feels almost like a Spyderco edge, honestly. Eventually I'll give it the mirror edge treatment, but I'm gonna get quite a lot of use out of the factory edge first. There's just nothing wrong with it.

New Firetacs are in! Very cool knife and once again wicked sharp!

One of these ano’d bronze on the ti side would be sweet. Would have jumped on the sheep foot XM but I hate that forward flipper tab. Glad to see these not flippers and using the disc. Have had others with discs and they work great. These are appealing because of the slim profile. No flipper tabs hanging out there in the pocket. Getting one these this year at some point once I buy every Sebenza on earth. ; )

Back