Lets see some Hinderer action

30554431578_01cf9bbe6d_k_d.jpg

The only reason I do not own one is because I prefer flippers.

Here is one of the Anodized ones we did a while back with some other knives. Hope this might help for size comparison. Feedback from our customers has been 99% positive. They all have said it is the sliciest Hinderer they have owned. If you need pics with one next to other knives let me know. I can get that for you Monday night.

1. I have thought about a Firetac for the office because it looks slim and sleek. May have to pick one up eventually. I admit I do enjoy a flipper these days.
2. If you're going to buy a Hinderer I HIGHLY recommend whitty whitty at USAMadeBlade. I've bought two there and the level of service I've received is better than any other company. Don't get me wrong I've had great service from a number of other dealers but USAMadeBlade stands out. Scott truly cares about the customer - I know I'm much more than just a sale.

Nice! I hate they don't have aftermarket hardware for it yet! I'll have me a 24 before it's all said and done! Sweet knife man!

Thanks man. I love my XM-18 3.5 but the 24 takes it to a new level.

My first true Hinderer. I carried a ZT0566 at work for a while but wasn't even close to the real thing. I hate to say it, but so far I'm finding the XM-18 more enjoyable to EDC than my PM2's.

20180903_150656.jpg 20180903_150721(0).jpg

I spent time cleaning up the brass hardware on my 3.5 XM18 Dragon today. By the time I was done and supper in the oven the light was gone, so no fresh pics today. These were shot last year when my bronze inspiribomb bead was new. I brought the knife hardware back piece-by-piece today but left the patina on the bead. Maybe these have been posted on this forum before, but is there such a thing as too many Hinderer pics?

ZejzKPD.jpg

pztwyob.jpg

Here's a look at a re-profiled and polished 20 DPS edge on an S35VN Spanto.

KD8IgGd.jpg

1. I have thought about a Firetac for the office because it looks slim and sleek. May have to pick one up eventually. I admit I do enjoy a flipper these days.
2. If you're going to buy a Hinderer I HIGHLY recommend whitty whitty at USAMadeBlade. I've bought two there and the level of service I've received is better than any other company. Don't get me wrong I've had great service from a number of other dealers but USAMadeBlade stands out. Scott truly cares about the customer - I know I'm much more than just a sale.

Thank you for that! Check is in the mail:D

2qvh7o5.jpg

Way better now:) Black hardware on lockside also, except for lockbar insert screw and female pivot screw.

2zexbhy.jpg

Fresh name in the card. Nice job Amanda:thumbsup:

6r7nv4.jpg

Mandatory group photo

I gotta be honest. When I first got this california clip style Eklipse i wasn’t thrilled about the blade shape. Now that I have owned it for abit it has seriously grown on me. Any fears I had about a thin tip were completely unfounded.

eATeCAi.jpg

FgLdoot.jpg

It makes the whole knife feel thinner in terms of height too.

Is the ZT0566 a happy medium (size wise) between a 3" and 3.5"?
Google search didn't help at all.

Back