Lets see some Hinderer action

That one above is called the new "Swear Point"! lol

And now "Stonewashed DLC" has made it next to impossible to search for one or the other if you want "stonewashed" or regular "DLC". My search for a new Skinny was pretty frustrating.

Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying the new models (stonewashed DLC was all I could find though). I put in my vote with DLT for a 3.5" Skinny No Choil for 2019.

JlabHEFh.jpg

Last edited:
And now "Stonewashed DLC" has made it next to impossible to search for one or the other if you want "stonewashed" or regular "DLC". My search for a new Skinny was pretty frustrating.

Not to mention if you want to buy a matching full Ti scale to match the lockside. DLC, stonewashed DLC, battle black, and they are inconsistent with the shades of color in my experience.

Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying the new models (stonewashed DLC was all I could find though). I put in my vote with DLT for a 3.5" Skinny No Choil for 2019.

I thought I just read that they aren't doing regular black DLC anymore, all of it was going to be "stonewashed DLC".
He really needs to start using model numbers IMO.

Fictitious example: "XM18 3.5" Skinny Spearpoint No Choil Battle Bronze with Working Finish Wharncliffe M390 Tan G10 TriWay Gen6 Non Flipper"

What did I forget as a potential option? :D

Well it couldn't be a spearpoint and a wharncliffe, plus the triway is implied because it is a gen 6. However, you could make it more confusing by changing the scale to Ti (in a different color) and add in a third color for the hardware :)

XM18 3.5" Skinny Spearpoint, No Choil, Battle Bronze Ti Scale with Working Finish lockside, purple filler tab & clip, M390, Gen6 minus, Non Flipper

I thought I just read that they aren't doing regular black DLC anymore, all of it was going to be "stonewashed DLC".

I thought I just read that they aren't doing regular black DLC anymore said:
Not true! They are still going to be doing black dlc and battle black.

Both both of my Gen6 samples needed some break in, but it was mostly the super grabby detent that needed to soften up.

Back