Lets see some Hinderer action

I got the Fulltrack today, this knife is awesome!

G62Kzo2.jpg

Wow the FT dwarfs the 3.5! How are the ergonomics? The squarish shape has always kept me away from the HT and now the FT. The ergos on the 3.5 are really comfy to me.

The ergos on the 3.5 are great for me too, and I was a little worried about the ergos on the Fulltrack too especially on the bottom of the handle. The ergos are really well thought out on this knife, and my hand fits perfectly, two fingers in the first squared off choil, and two towards the back; the pocket clip isn't a hot spot and it's really comfortable in the palm. The only ergonomic issue for me is the spine of the knife, where the blade is raised above the handle, my thumb doesn't exactly reach the blade, it is half on the spine of the blade, and half on the frame.

Is that a bit on the spine of the Full Track?

Yes, here's a quick pic to visualize what I'm talking about.

860qGBp.jpg

ETA: I wear a size large glove, and this definitely isn't an issue that would make me consider returning the knife, I think the whole package is amazing.

Last edited:
I always thought the Half Track was just a bit small for my hand but wasn't expecting the Full Track to be such a jump ... I may have to get ahold of one to see how it feels.

What are your thoughts on working finish hardware on the front and copper/bronze on the back?40842EF3-214B-46FA-AEAB-EB730BDBF030.jpeg29DEB32C-C835-42AA-9C7C-DDEAE18BF09A.jpeg 472CF4D3-9D52-4C39-A40A-690441AA8F1D.jpeg

Back