Lets see some Hinderer action

I knew I would really like the Full Track the second Rick even talked about the concept of it. When they came out at Blade Show last year it was everything I thought it would be and more. The past couple of months I have been doing some renovations at home and the Full Track has seen a ton of use. It has just excelled at every task and when done the knife looks like it has not even been used. Absolutely love this beast of a knife!

https://flic.kr/p/2fPaSv4 https://www.flickr.com/photos/59094695@N06/

Had lunch and a flight of beer at my favorite brewery today. My Swear point XM-18 was dwarfed by the fried chicken sandwich I got!

yAf8s3e.jpg

I knew I would really like the Full Track the second Rick even talked about the concept of it. When they came out at Blade Show last year it was everything I thought it would be and more. The past couple of months I have been doing some renovations at home and the Full Track has seen a ton of use. It has just excelled at every task and when done the knife looks like it has not even been used. Absolutely love this beast of a knife!

I have been considering a half track ... but admittingly I do prefer larger knives generally ... (who am I kidding I love them all) ...

what blade shapes and finishes do you have in stock in the full tracks now Scott? ... And do you do the anodizing to create the battle blue or battle bronze from the working finish knives? ... And are all the full tracks on the Tri-way pivot system?

Thanks - JJ

How do you like the Firetac? Been on the fence on that one.

~Icky Thump this was to you. Thought I was posting under your pic lol. I swear I’m not new to the internet! Any opinions welcome though!

How do you like the Firetac? Been on the fence on that one.

~Icky Thump this was to you. Thought I was posting under your pic lol. I swear I’m not new to the internet! Any opinions welcome though!

I can't say enough about it. Suprised it doesn't get more love. It's a winner/instant classic.

Hit all the right boxes, for me..but to be fair I typically prefer non bearing/non flipper and the disc is of my favorite T type. Was so impressed w/ the build that I finally had to try the XM and the Gen 6's gave me no excuse not to.

It's fair to say I'm hooked. Looking for my next.

GsChUtG.jpg

Last edited:
3" XMs are cramped, but it all makes sense in use for my XL hands... No choil = edge length of a regular 3.5" XM. Where's my no choil Skinny @DLT? :) Older pic...

JlabHEF.jpg
They are a bit on the small side.

More than anything, I wish Rick would make an XM-18 3.25 Skinny.
I think that would be the ultimate Hinderer. Think ZT0566, but full-on Hinderer Skinny Tri-way.
Then DLT could do a no-choil Slicer grind. I think I might just be finally DONE.

Stonewash Black DLC M390 XM-18 3.25 Skinny No-Choil Slicer

Yep

That’s why he’ll never make one. We’d never buy anymore of his other knives. He knows this.

I have been considering a half track ... but admittingly I do prefer larger knives generally ... (who am I kidding I love them all) ...

what blade shapes and finishes do you have in stock in the full tracks now Scott? ... And do you do the anodizing to create the battle blue or battle bronze from the working finish knives? ... And are all the full tracks on the Tri-way pivot system?

Thanks - JJ

Right now we only have Spearpoints in the Full Track but Spantos are coming today. They have not done any Working Finish Full Tracks that I am aware of. The only anodized options we have right now is a blue ano with black g10 and that one came from the Ranch that way. If we have anodized a Full Track we have done something really different like War Bronze, Tri Steps or Anomascus.

So, as I thought, the new Skinny 3.0 is NOT a real Liner Lock - it's a Ti frame-lock with 2 scales. Really looking forward to it!

onpE8o5.jpg

^^ Yes - but I was refreshing pages and stuff. I knew they were going to land today at various places, but didn't know exactly where. It's obviously a very limited first rollout.
USAMadeBlade & DLT sold out crazy fast.. I would expect GPKnives to hit tonight or tomorrow, BHQ tonight or tomorrow.. etc.
I think one of the vendors said there will be a second alotment coming fairly quickly in case you missed the first.

Last edited:
They look very nice, I normally don’t go for sheepsfoot. Wish we knew if other blade styles were coming down the line.

They look very nice, I normally don’t go for sheepsfoot. Wish we knew if other blade styles were coming down the line.
I think these are going to be a major hit - I bet we’ll see other grinds n finishes pretty quick.

Back