Lets see some Hinderer action

7e770ecc7ad925490f81ce31b1e56b7a.jpg

(EDIT)

Never mind, found some up-close pics, definitely different screws and not interchangeable.

Was curious, I have an xm18 3.5 gen 6 sheepsfoot and noticed it has the T6 star bit type scale screws.

Wanted to know if the regular xm18 3.5 Allen style scale screws will work also. Just looking at option for either anodized or black scales screws.

Last edited:
(EDIT)

Never mind, found some up-close pics, definitely different screws and not interchangeable.

Was curious, I have an xm18 3.5 gen 6 sheepsfoot and noticed it has the T6 star bit type scale screws.

Wanted to know if the regular xm18 3.5 Allen style scale screws will work also. Just looking at option for either anodized or black scales screws.
No, regular won’t work on sheepsfoot blades. They use Eklipse standoffs and screws.

Alright, I could have sworn Rick said in some Vid that he couldn’t use the standard XM18 standoffs because of the sheepsfoot blade shape.
So he utilized the Eklipse standoffs and screws to accommodate the sheepsfoot Blade.

So has anyone ever tried what this guy did on his XM18 3.5 sheepsfoot. He used regular XM hardware :confused:o_Oo_O

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvIGdkKhk6Q/?igshid=pjqgo3zpmae3

The typical answer about hardware for any of the knives from the RHK crew is "soon" I've asked them over the phone about fulltrack and XM skinny hardware, they told me it would be by the end of the year. They recently got a new machine, they say it's so they can increase hardware production.

The typical answer about hardware for any of the knives from the RHK crew is "soon" I've asked them over the phone about fulltrack and XM skinny hardware, they told me it would be by the end of the year. They recently got a new machine, they say it's so they can increase hardware production.

Very good..Thank you !

"Soon" will have to work. Very much looking forward.

Thanks again, Silent H Silent H :thumbsup:

I’m putting a Hinderer back in my pocket tomorrow :D

Same here! Ordered a Firetac the other day. Looking forward to it! Sold my XM spear point a while back because it was a little too thick behind the edge, and I haven’t found a 3.5” slicer that wasn’t in the Working finish, so Firetac it is. I’ve missed having a Hinderer though.

Back