Lets see some Hinderer action

Josh at Razor Edge Knives has some serious skill!! He made this Hinderer a real razor!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I bought a Slysz bowie off of Josh. Yep its sharp!

Steve, I must have seen a picture of your knife while I was googling Josh's work and I actually saved the image and am going to send one of my spear points in to have the same work done! It's awesome! Very beautiful grind there bro!

3.5" spearpoint XM-18 reground and converted to a spanto by Josh. Slices awesome now!

438feccdcef57529a399109d6e9b851c.jpg

2617c4dada3f0216c6dab94080a03517.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just got my first on Fri...man i love this thing....wanna get another already lol

legdX15.jpg
s7gLKiB.jpg

With its carry companions
CWcxeGe.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Thats a whole lot of jade! Nice trio! Never been drawn to the jade, im sure I'd dirty them up real quick like.

Steve, I must have seen a picture of your knife while I was googling Josh's work and I actually saved the image and am going to send one of my spear points in to have the same work done! It's awesome! Very beautiful grind there bro!

Josh does great work! The spanto regrind he did on my XM looks truly amazing and transforms the cutting ability to another level.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thats a whole lot of jade! Nice trio! Never been drawn to the jade, im sure I'd dirty them up real quick like.
Surprisingly it hasn't been to bad...the pm2 been in use a few weeks now and cleans up pretty easily

Bobby, you're making me want the jade!!!! LOL

Seriously though, I've wanted a jade XM scale for a while and I ordered a GSO 5.1 with jade handles, haha!

Bobby, you're making me want the jade!!!! LOL

Seriously though, I've wanted a jade XM scale for a while and I ordered a GSO 5.1 with jade handles, haha!
Yea I've been on a jade kick lately..just something about itthat just looks good lol

Hinderer I've been carrying today with crap on my desk, LOL

Last edited:
I have a blue/black spearpoint that is out for delivery today! I'll take picts once it arrives later this afternoon.

Back