Lets see some Hinderer action

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by marcus52AR, Aug 19, 2016.

1. rexromic

rexromic Gold Member Gold Member

May 28, 2011
  2. KVT

KVT Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 17, 2019
    Shame on you for blanket statements. I’ve got a ton of Gen6 knifes with perfect action.
    Sounds like you got a bum knife or a knife in need of adjustment.

Richard Coyle likes this.
  3. JJ_Colt45

JJ_Colt45 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 11, 2014
    it stinks that you are having problems ... but I have to say I have several Gen 6s ... including the fullered spearpoint model ... and not one has any of the issues you listed in the slightest ... if I were you I would return it for another ... you must have received a bad example.

ErocSD likes this.
  4. dboblades

dboblades Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 25, 2015
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 29, 2019
    TheFactor, ErocSD, rexromic and 5 others like this.
  5. ferider

ferider Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 20, 2018
  6. ferider

ferider Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 20, 2018
  7. 7east

7east Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 20, 2017
    Does anyone know if updated Jurassic's and Eklipse's are coming out? I just noticed all of the Jurassic models and the one orange Eklipse that have been languishing on DLT for quite some time have been removed or 'sold out'. Coincidence...? Hmm

8. eon blue apocalypse

eon blue apocalypse

Apr 11, 2015
    I read through this entire thread over the past few weeks. The day I started I had ordered a stonewashed skinny sheepsfoot XM-18 3.5. I have that now and have since ordered a stonewashed Ranch Bowie and an investigator pen, which are waiting for the Canadian Boarder Security Agency to release them (both items are legal up here so it's only a matter of time). Can't wait! I am actually a little disappointed to have reached the end of the thread though...

marcus52AR, ErocSD and Sigsog226 like this.
  9. Richard Coyle

Richard Coyle Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 12, 2019
    The entire thread??? W.O.W
    Glad to hear that you got those things! We’re definetly gonna need to see some pictures when you get them though...

eon blue apocalypse likes this.
  10. Sigsog226

Sigsog226 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 3, 2013
    Lol, I'm going through the whole thread too :) I started from the end and moving to the beginning just starting yesterday. On page 180 right now.
    IMG_20191129_150718.jpg IMG_20191129_150631.jpg and just got my first Hinderer today. A no choil DLT exclusive XM-18 3" SW DLC.

TheFactor, ErocSD, rexromic and 2 others like this.
  11. Sigsog226

Sigsog226 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 3, 2013
    I have to ask, is that black micarta scale from Hinderer or is it a custom job? Edit: Nevermind, I found it on some older post. Looks awesome btw!

ErocSD and Murphjd25 like this.
  12. eon blue apocalypse

eon blue apocalypse

Apr 11, 2015
    When the Ranch Bowie gets released from cbsa hell and gets into my hands, I will figure out how to get back into my imgur account and get some pictures up here, for sure!

Richard Coyle likes this.
  13. eon blue apocalypse

eon blue apocalypse

Apr 11, 2015
    I started going in reverse order first, but had a hard time following a few of the conversations, so I started again from the beginning:D

14. dburpasaurus

dburpasaurus

Jul 31, 2016
    Does anyone know if full ti scales will become available for the skinny’s any time soon?

15. Richard Coyle

Richard Coyle Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 12, 2019
    So I started on my goal of reading the whole thing... only 3,834 more posts to go.

ErocSD and eon blue apocalypse like this.
  16. Nathanael C

Nathanael C Basic Member Basic Member

Nov 9, 2019
    My first Hinderer, with a Skeletool for comparison. It's a big sucker. Phosphor bronze washers installed.

[​IMG]

Sigsog226, ferider, ErocSD and 2 others like this.
  17. ErocSD

ErocSD Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 21, 2019
    [​IMG]

18. ErocSD

Jan 21, 2019
    No sir.. I've been waiting. even hardware is impossible to come by. I hope inventory loosens up. Let me know if you find anything and vice versa. ps; i know people have ground down the full size scales so that's an option too

dburpasaurus likes this.
  19. ErocSD

Jan 21, 2019
    I have the same knife...... congrats, it's my week day edc.... amazing knife

eon blue apocalypse likes this.
  20. ErocSD

Jan 21, 2019
    Beautiful