Lets see some Hinderer action

Nice sun-rise this morning. Love my old-fashioned PB-washer Bowies. No surprise, I guess :)

i-mkCkKXD-X3.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you for the insight. I told myself I couldn't buy any more knives in December, but then this popped up for auction. It looked really sweet and unique. At first I thought it was Aggressor, then I noticed the grind differences and got a little worried about the purchase. But it looks very well done, all the details are there and when comparing to my XM18 bowie, it seemed this could not be a regrind (so must be a custom grind?). Pretty pumped to check it out. It's been a good Hinderer Holidays. This one ships today and a 10 Clubs Card series out for delivery today. Holy Smokes!

Last edited:
Thank you for the insight. I told myself I couldn't buy any more knives in December, but then this popped up for auction. It looked really sweet and unique. At first I thought it was Aggressor, then I noticed the grind differences and got a little worried about the purchase. But it looks very well done, all the details are there and when comparing to my XM18 bowie, it seemed this could not be a regrind. Pretty pumped to check it out. It's been a good Hinderer Holidays. This one ships today and a 10 Clubs Card series out for delivery today. Holy Smokes!

I'm saying it was a Bowie because it has that finger space that only the Bowie grind has.

i-BKKN9CZ-X2.jpg

I have several regrinds. You'll be amazed what a hollow-ground XM18 can do ! Congrats and happy holidays with it.

Roland.

I figured since there are Hinderers in the photos below, would be OK to post this here as well.

i-sZLLzB6-X3.jpg

i-NcgMhFx-X3.jpg

Merry Christmas fellow Herders.

Roland.

How are you liking that Half Track? I've got one ordered, but don't have it in hand yet. It's quite a bit different than the usual knife I tend to carry, but everybody that has the Half Track Wharnie seems to love it.

Back